3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Yanari

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone have the latest version? Or is this already it?
Not really, this is an outdated from the first final version, a new version has since then been released with more features such as skiping whole days lol, some random bug fixing (example, there was this bug that changed ur name to "NONE" lol) and some other stuff that i don't remember right now xD

But honestly? i'm just waiting for someone to update because that skip option is life men. I think i broke my mouse just clicking thru stuff lol

Wiccan

Aug 17, 2018
Not really, this is an outdated from the first final version, a new version has since then been released with more features such as skiping whole days lol, some random bug fixing (example, there was this bug that changed ur name to "NONE" lol) and some other stuff that i don't remember right now xD

But honestly? i'm just waiting for someone to update because that skip option is life men. I think i broke my mouse just clicking thru stuff lol
Yeah this original version is full of annoying bugs @_@ I wish someone could share the updated version, I've been looking everywhere.

Reactions: You

mati.20

Mar 10, 2019
You can also use console commands because renpy :p Enable console commands by editing 00console.rpy in the \renpy\common folder. Change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

some commands I tried (change x to value:
money = x
charm = x
knowledge = x
affection = x
characterization = x
singing = x
technique = x
stress = x
Which button is the console?

Yanari

Jan 28, 2019
Which button is the console?
You could also use save editor online (google it lul), all u have to do is put ur firs save (the one in ur folder, preferable before starting the game lul) and then the page will tell ya all the stats and will let u change them and then save, put that new save in ur folder an voilá!

If u wanna still do renpy console, i think the button for that is ´ (tho it can vary from game to game, i think mine for this game was ´ tho i think u can also change the button to open it in the console.rpy) AND remember to put the cheats without CAPS or it won't recognize the cheat. lol. Cheerz.

Quina

Sep 1, 2018
although I'm not into it is still good to see such content just for 'equality' itself (y) ... so far i thought tis foro is just one-sided ;)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes