3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

stasul

Feb 14, 2018
You can also use console commands because renpy :p Enable console commands by editing 00console.rpy in the \renpy\common folder. Change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

some commands I tried (change x to value:
money = x
charm = x
knowledge = x
affection = x
characterization = x
singing = x
technique = x
stress = x
did everything as it was written, but the console does not work, please help

Jan 29, 2018
Welp, just got nailed with a error when using the mirror to practice charm.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1520, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +=: 'builtin_function_or_method' and 'float'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mcroom.rpyc", line 613, in script call
  File "screens.rpyc", line 1520, in script
  File "C:\Users\zakst\Downloads\SeiyuuDanshiFinal-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\zakst\Downloads\SeiyuuDanshiFinal-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +=: 'builtin_function_or_method' and 'float'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Thu Nov 22 11:04:03 2018

lost_erias

May 24, 2018
Welp, just got nailed with a error when using the mirror to practice charm.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mcroom.rpyc", line 613, in script call
  File "screens.rpyc", line 1520, in script
  File "C:\Users\zakst\Downloads\SeiyuuDanshiFinal-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\zakst\Downloads\SeiyuuDanshiFinal-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Thu Nov 22 11:04:03 2018
Did you use renpy cheats to max charm? If yes, I would change charm to something like charm = 900. If not, I don't know how to help.

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
I still haven't completed the full game for all the characters. As a previous poster mentioned, the grind is strong with this one, but it's still a fun game to play (when I have the hour to devote to it) and I am not even much of a fan of dating sim games until this one. Also, the walkthrough for those minigames is a must. I need to follow their patreon because I am interested in their updates on this one and any upcoming projects. Their animation style is just classically beautiful to my Western eyes.

Reactions: lost_erias

MarsHawkye

Dec 14, 2018
You can also use console commands because renpy :p Enable console commands by editing 00console.rpy in the \renpy\common folder. Change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

money = x
charm = x
knowledge = x
affection = x
characterization = x
singing = x
technique = x
stress = x
Which file should I be typing the above code "money= x" on? Downloaded options.rpy and have been searching for ages for the stat file, Thanksss

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
once you enable the console you can use it in-game. Press shift-o and type the commands you want :)

zingazinga2011

Jan 3, 2019

money = x
charm = x
knowledge = x
affection = x
characterization = x
singing = x
technique = x
stress = x
I've been trying this for sometime don't seem to have any luck not sure what i'm doing wrong i'm assuming to bring up console its the ` key correct?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes