3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

lbooodl

Jun 14, 2017
There is a straight version of this game? XD

Just wao. Someone probably said: "vn are always straight or yuri, so lets make the ultimate gay vn"

Amazing. I wont try it but Its amazing all the features it have. Again, wish a straight or with traps boys version of this game. XD
I'm not into gay, but traps are fine by me, and the game system looks interesting, I got the same wish as you.

Lolitanator

Nov 9, 2017
where do i go to buy furniture i am now popular but i still haven't found the place for it. Also are the two guys at the end in the game? Cus they are not there for me

Reactions: Annalux

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
where do i go to buy furniture i am now popular but i still haven't found the place for it. Also are the two guys at the end in the game? Cus they are not there for me
Furniture is in the Mall behind the mascot. Have learned that getting the computer and shower are very much needed.

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
anybody got a walkthrough for the voice actor jobs?
I was able to find an 'Seiyuu Danshi audition guide and tips' google doc that I downloaded that really helped out. Sorry that I couldn't link it, but if you just type the word in quotes there into your search, perhaps you'll see it too. It helped out with stuff I didn't even realize the creators put in the game. Good stuff.

Happy Gaming!

agilitree

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know how access the cheat menu? I know it exists I just don't know where it is or how to access it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's like they made the ultimate anti lesbian game. On the one hand I love romance and mushy stuff but on the hand it's blokes.

I mean, I played it because romance and i'll be honest it was a decent read but I was still as dry as the Sahara.

Still worth having a go if this type of thing either appeals to you or doesn't bother you. Despite me not finding it a turn on I enjoyed the tale.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know how access the cheat menu? I know it exists I just don't know where it is or how to access it.
Cheat menu? Get the best ending with a character and begin a new game.
Each character seems to have a different cheat.

I just know Hikaru has a max fame cheat.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Toru
Max Personality Traits

Shiba
Max Voice Skills

Tocchan
Unlock Secret Characters

Hikaru
Max Fame

Shuu
Max Money

The OP should add this and the link to the guide on the first post for easy access. :)

Reactions: Koburo

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
You can also use console commands because renpy :p Enable console commands by editing 00console.rpy in the \renpy\common folder. Change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

some commands I tried (change x to value:
money = x
charm = x
knowledge = x
affection = x
characterization = x
singing = x
technique = x
stress = x

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The Mega link is no longer available, the devs reported it (got an email about it too).

lost_erias

May 24, 2018
You can also use console commands because renpy :p Enable console commands by editing 00console.rpy in the \renpy\common folder. Change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

some commands I tried (change x to value:
money = x
charm = x
knowledge = x
affection = x
characterization = x
singing = x
technique = x
stress = x
You can also do fame = max
stats like fame, knowledge, charm and affection will change the name after you do something in increase it.

Also each character has a good & bad end depends on some VN choice with them > it will be obvious its an important choice like with Tocchan - his decision on going back to his company, Hikaru - his decision on being out with MC relationship. Otherwise STALK your person like crazy.

If you need help on side quests let me know.

Reactions: vampayano
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes