3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
95.jpg
Overview:
A journey across infinite worlds.
The Time Tree. Countless branches extending through space, each a world of its own. In one such world, a boy holds within him the soul of an ancient god yearning to break free. He tries to live a normal life, but must constantly struggle against the destructive urges threatening to overwhelm him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: &
Publishers: Jast USA
Original Title: 聖なるかな
VNDB:
Prequel: and
Sequel:
Language: English
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Voiced: Yes
Censored: Yes
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - -

95.jpg 2801.jpg 2802.jpg 2803.jpg 2804.jpg 2807.jpg 2809.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Should i play the first game or is this one standalone?
Seirei Tenshou ~Kowareyuku Sekai no Shoujo-tachi~ and Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword- are both prequels to this game. So yes, you should play the translated prequel. For more information just check the VNDB.

EDIT: Added more info and samples.

Last edited:

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone know any games with similar combat mechanics? I´m really in love with the tactical elements of this game.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Need a save. A malfunction in my PC made me erase all the data, I wanna go for Narukana now. And i want my Ruptuna's (best girl) CGs back.
Anyway any chance that this is the special edition with extra scenes? No, right? Of course.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
For people that play this on windows 10 and experience slowdons in battles and stuttering animations: you must disable "intel virtualization" on the PC bios. I had to do that cause i had issues with another game, and when i came back to seinarukana it was going super smoothly.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added some download links - fixed the old ones.

Avariz

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone got a trainer for this? All I could find is for the Steam Version.
Thanks

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi guys has anyone actually managed to get past the final boss? if yes, How to do this please.

Any help with Detailed tips would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Mar 27, 2019
Anybody have any cheats or trainer for this game? when I try to google search for this game all I get is trainers that only work with steam... I have the original game not a steam version...any help would be nice

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
This is haaaaaard...
First, like, 6-10 hours of gameplay is just casual novella about some... something. I didn't read. The story look like just-another-garem-hero. And now gameplay is chenged into... strategy?
For the first try I lost my energy. I'll see what will come next in some other time...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes