Seeking Seeking Pregnant sex games

SesPal

Dec 21, 2022
I'm looking for games that currently contain both impregnating women, and continuing to have sex with them while they're pregnant -- if it's visual, then this should be visually apparenbt. This rules out the more standard pregnancy ending games. Avoidant of anthro/furry content. Prefer if it's natively in English. Female or male protagonist, either is fine.
Lab Rats 2 modded and Sisterly Lust both have this kind of content and I've enjoyed both. so maybe something along those lines? Currently waiting for Adam & Gaia, Peasant's Quest to DL to try
Thanks!

Last edited:

SesPal

Dec 21, 2022
Thanks, I'll check some out. Adam was a bit of a bust; it's a thing in the game, but it's much more a breeding game, there doesn't seem to be any change in anything other than a baby popping out after a set duration if they're pregnant.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023

ED13

Aug 6, 2022
You finished it? Great! How the pregnancy? I spent a whole day and then gave up after all this build up story with no pregnancy. I would like to know if it actually worth it.
It was good. I admit that near the end the game drags on hard, where you basically don't do much than visit one room to advance a scene. Eventually all the girls will go into heat where they will get pregnant. After that you have 2 weeks of in game days with them pregnant where you can see alternate scenes with them. There are also some combo scenes where 2 girls have to be pregnant at the same time.

They also end up giving birth too. One thing I found really sweet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arabi1

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Love & Sex: Second Base - Can be a bit buggy but one of the better pregnancy sex 2D games out there.

Parasite Black - Still earlyish but has quite a few sex scenes with preggo characters so far, and more are certainly going to be added.

Total Seduction, Warlock of Lust, & Total Seduction 2 - I've only played the first game so I cant comment on the other two but I imagine the systems are similar so I included them. It's basically a cumflation system where you jizz inside the girls and they get bigger up until your 8th or so orgasm, but instead of it all leaking out instantly, they keep their bloated bellies. It's quite a unique experience that might be worth checking out.

Vae Victis: Khan - You capture territories and can bring the queen/princess back to basically be breeding stock, it's not focused on pregnancy but you can knock up your wenches repeatedly and sometimes side characters will be pregnant when you return to the area in the story. Also made by one of our mods here, which is cool.

Through Spacetime - While technically no pregnancy exists until the ending, there's a sex scene with each girl while they're pregnant as an extended epilogue. It's not exactly what you're after but it's worth checking out.

Besides these and a few of the others already in the thread, there's not much I can offer for repeatable pregnancy sex during normal gameplay.