• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking female protagonist games, not 3D

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
What other fetishes are you also interested in? Corruption? Mind control? Impregnation? Tentacles? There's a very wide range of female protagonist games and some more genres would help narrow it down. :)

loporopo10

Jan 15, 2024
What other fetishes are you also interested in? Corruption? Mind control? Impregnation? Tentacles? There's a very wide range of female protagonist games and some more genres would help narrow it down. :)
Hello. I think corruption and possibly NTR is the priority. :D If it's got furry, animals, violence, I think it'll still fit (after all, there are choices in games)

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Pardon me. I hate to seem like I am 'backseat moderating', as I really have no intention of doing so, but should this really be in the Introduction part of the forums? I am rather new here myself, along with my partner, but I do still feel as though this thread is somewhat out of place...

~Liz.

Last edited: