Seeking Seeking [Completed] Harem Ending Games with lots of Group Sex

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I would like to ask from you guys recommendations of [Completed] Harem Games with actual Harem Ending, where the girls acknowledge each other and that they are in a harem, doing activities together and with lots of Group Sex (lez play between themselves totally ok too). Ren'py preferably. :D(y)

Reactions: GershGersh

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
if you don't mind RPG type of games then i would recommend NTL-Media games. In lust Epidemic there are 6 Girls. In Treasure of Nadia it is 10 Girls and in Genesis Order its 12 girls. Lots of group sex in those games, especially at the ending of Genesis order where the mc has a big orgy with all 12 girls. also tons of lesbian content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Thanks for reviving this old thread and giving me more recommendations :D

Genesis Order its 12 girls. Lots of group sex in those games, especially at the ending of Genesis order where the mc has a big orgy with all 12 girls. also tons of lesbian content.
I love NLT media games. I was patiently waiting for 1.0 to release so I could finally play the third game.
In fact, Genesis Order was one of the last games I finished in the last 3 months, along with Motherless and Solvalley School.

While Family Trouble is not completed, theres already a lot of harem actvities, and harem ending i's kinda obvious.
It looks cool and unique, I'll check it out later.
But I have to ask one thing: are content like futa, trap and furry avoidable?

I've already played it. But while the harem ending is cute, I found it a bit rushed.

Reactions: S-G-H

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Thanks for reviving this old thread and giving me more recommendations :D

It looks cool and unique, I'll check it out later.
But I have to ask one thing: are content like futa, trap and furry avoidable?

Aye, it is totaly optional!

Reactions: AkaQ