Mod Ren'Py Seeking Closure Walkthrough Mod [v0.6] [zinacke]

May 19, 2023
It gives me this error message, then cuts to credits.
ok! it tells you that the variable isn't defined anywhere in the scripts. Put the attachment file in the game folder and check again.
If you are still missing chapter 4 then put this attachment in the game folder and press shift+o while in the game and type jump scene56 then press enter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
ok! it tells you that the variable isn't defined anywhere in the scripts. Put the attachment file in the game folder and check again.
If you are still missing chapter 4 then put this attachment in the game folder and press shift+o while in the game and type jump scene56 then press enter.
Alright, that file worked, thank you.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Made a new version of the mod which fix this error, the one with the pool_gameMod and the early end
Now it was 100% working, and now, I know for sure I am back to being caught up with the Dev. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: zinacke
Jul 31, 2023
Thnx for the mod

According to a poster in the game main thread at the end of chp 4 using this mod, we miss a scene with Anna sending a message to El about the MC being at the hotel.

Can that be rectified?

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Thnx for the mod

According to a poster in the game main thread at the end of chp 4 using this mod, we miss a scene with Anna sending a message to El about the MC being at the hotel.

Can that be rectified?
Strange, can you please show or put a link to the poster ?

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
VN - Ren'Py - Seeking Closure [v0.4] [Captain Crystallo] | F95zone

I myself haven't seen the scene in question , and used your mod from the get go so as far as its validity Im taking there word for it as I haven't seen the scene the posters are talking of ( i ad no idea there was such a scene until i joined the thread)
After checking there is no problem with my mod, in order to see the scene you are talking about you need to have a relationship with Elena Capture d'écran 2023-10-08 185425.png

Jul 31, 2023
After checking there is no problem with my mod, in order to see the scene you are talking about you need to have a relationship with Elena View attachment 2990273
edit: thanks for confirming in the main thread

Excellent.

Perhaps you can join that conversation , if you wouldn't mind, and quell any mis info , at least then it stops anyone continuing to state that your mod is at fault.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020

Overview:
A walkthrough mod that show hints in choices​

Updated: 18/09/2023
Game/Creator: Seeking Closure /
Modder: zinacke
Mod Version: 0.5
Game Version: 0.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

UPDATING...
Download
:

View attachment 2803623 View attachment 2803642
Updated to v0.5

Reactions: jasad

werni5

Mar 26, 2020
Updated to v0.5
Hi,
seems you missed to edit the scene66.rpy and scene67.rpy from chapter 4, as game is ending there after installing your mod.

Attached files should work...

(place file in folder ..\SeekingClosure-0.5-pc\game\chapters\chapter4)

Last edited:

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Hi,
seems you missed to edit the scene67.rpy from chapter 4, as game is ending there after installing your mod.

Attached file should work...

(place file in folder ..\SeekingClosure-0.5-pc\game\chapters\chapter4)
Right, I did edit the file but I forgot to put it in the new folder

Reactions: werni5

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
So which one is working or is either one working? I tried the version in Gofile and the one on the main post but both end at the end of Chapter 4.

werni5

Mar 26, 2020
zinacke I found another "problem"

After the Pool-Game you let us chose if we want to see both scenes. But when chosing "Yes" you'll miss the date with Elena as $pool_game is not set to "True".
I know you entered your own variable ($pool_gameMod) but it would not let you see scene53 (after scene51 or scene52).
Easiest solution would be to set "$ pool_game = True" when selecting "Yes".

Please be aware, this is no critic to you. I really appreciate your work on this mod.
Thanks for your work.