AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
Im not investing in anything lvl2, or even lvl1, just basic lvl0, the higher levels are not avaialble to build even though I have money. Anyway, I conquered the town they told me to, I have money and I developed the castle and they still told me I failed... I have no idea why.

mdog9000

Jan 24, 2018
Im not investing in anything lvl2, or even lvl1, just basic lvl0, the higher levels are not avaialble to build even though I have money. Anyway, I conquered the town they told me to, I have money and I developed the castle and they still told me I failed... I have no idea why.
have you gone to the city ?

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
Well, they told me that "even though I captured the keep I was managing finances badly", despite the fact I most definitely wasn't. Is Raeve the settlement near the first portal, where we execute the elder? If so I captured it. I also captured a whole bunch of other villages and I reached a big city in top right corner of the map but couldn't enter it. Also as I mentioned I was unable to complete the orc camp quest despite corrupting the noble girl, it wasn't clear to me what else do I have to do to get the younger chief to take her and take power

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
It's funny how people make these posts every 20 pages or so when it's clear the writers don't agree with you (and neither do I, for that matter).
Speak for yourself then...

If I don't get the option to TF Andras into a submissive little slave for Rowan I riot.
If you want him dead or bitched, you'll be waiting a while.
As you can see, even some of the writers want to see Andras getting his come-uppance. (And rightfully deserved, in my opinion)

Of course, I will be willing to wait several years. All the better to stew up my accruing rage for the moment when I can fuck the guy up several years down the track.

The only thing that will make me change my mind, is if Andras gets a greater level of Characterization further on down the track.

As of now, Andras is merely the 'Gaston' of the Seeds of Chaos world. I only need to wait for said 'anthropomophic' creature/boyfriend/husbando to throw him off the rooftop, though whether this is Greyhide, that Wolf-dude, or some other new creature that gets introduced later on down the road, will be another matter.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Well, they told me that "even though I captured the keep I was managing finances badly", despite the fact I most definitely wasn't. Is Raeve the settlement near the first portal, where we execute the elder? If so I captured it.
The very first mission is to capture the nearest village and kill/allow to be kill the old man, You can´t cotinue without doing that.
The conditions to win the first part are this:
1) To conquer Raeve keep
2) to have at least 500 coins on the treasure
3) this have to be completed before week 26th
If you have only 499 coins at that moment, they would treat you as a failure and it would be game over.

I reached a big city in top right corner of the map but couldn't enter it.
Restadel is only reachable once you finish conquering Reave Keep.

I was unable to complete the orc camp quest despite corrupting the noble girl, it wasn't clear to me what else do I have to do to get the younger chief to take her and take power
This is a little difficult. Once you decide to asist Batri, is best if you are able to corrupt Delane, then, you should go to the castle and talk with Greyhide at the forge, ask for a medium set of battle axes. then return to the camp explore it until you get the oportunity to do a raid. Do as many as you can. This will allow you to gain followers for Batri. And if by any chance you visit Tarish after conjure the cubi to corrupt the lady, just tell her NO. For this mission you have until week 52nd, so you still have a lot of time.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
TheSexinatiKnows what's up. It's not like I am complaining or anything. Just happy to see that Rowan is starting to think for himself. Most of the characters that are powerful now may not be so powerful in the future as Rowan's own grows. Besides I doubt everyone is happy about the twins' leadership. Some of these folks may listen to Rowan if he decides to take the reins away.

Last edited:

AndreDA

Aug 19, 2018
So it seems I somehow missed Reave Keep, since it was supposed to be east of the portal and the village with the elder was also east of the portal, so I figured that was it and after I took it I went north, crossed the bridge and spent rest of the time trying to finish the orc camp quest, frustrated that I can't. Still don't know why the twins said I conquered it but was short on money, seems like a bug, because it was the other way around. I had over 500 coins, but I didn't conquer the keep.

As for Batri, I did a bunch of "raid for gifts for Delane" quests, I assume the raids you talk about are different? I explored the camp a bunch of times but never got option for raids, just few random events. I only ordered the axes from the forge like two weeks before I failed the game though so maybe that's why. Also for some reason after succesfully corrupting Delane I still get the option to corrupt her every time I visit the camp even though it's already done. The whole thing seems confusing to me, as we're never really given clear instructions on how to complete each of the 3 paths. I'm going for Batri, but I also completed all raid for gifts for Delane and can't convince her to marry the old orc chieftain either.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
So it seems I somehow missed Reave Keep, since it was supposed to be east of the portal and the village with the elder was also east of the portal, so I figured that was it and after I took it I went north, crossed the bridge and spent rest of the time trying to finish the orc camp quest, frustrated that I can't. Still don't know why the twins said I conquered it but was short on money, seems like a bug, because it was the other way around. I had over 500 coins, but I didn't conquer the keep.

As for Batri, I did a bunch of "raid for gifts for Delane" quests, I assume the raids you talk about are different? I explored the camp a bunch of times but never got option for raids, just few random events. I only ordered the axes from the forge like two weeks before I failed the game though so maybe that's why. Also for some reason after succesfully corrupting Delane I still get the option to corrupt her every time I visit the camp even though it's already done. The whole thing seems confusing to me, as we're never really given clear instructions on how to complete each of the 3 paths. I'm going for Batri, but I also completed all raid for gifts for Delane and can't convince her to marry the old orc chieftain either.
They are actually different. Sometimes you get the event immediately, when you explore the camp, sometimes you should try several times.
To get Ulcro as the winner you need more assistance from the Castle.
1) Is always to find Delane and then try to convince her to accept the old chieftant
2) Is necessary to get all the gifts for the raids for Delane. This would not be enough, of course
3) You need to talk with Cliohna, Cla-Min & Jezera to get more gifts for Delane. You will find the demoness at the throne room for this.

After you get the assistance from the ladies at the castle, Delane would be ready.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Is there a walkthrough so i dont die by the twins ? I keep coming up with the bad ending eternal prisoner. I got bactri support, got 500 gold. Raised every room to lvl 1. Still eternal prisoner. Oh, and i dont mind jezera but im really starting to hate andras. Either rowan likes the abuse or im doing something extremely wrong here.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Dracix

Jun 12, 2018
Is there a walkthrough so i dont die by the twins ? I keep coming up with the bad ending eternal prisoner. I got bactri support, got 500 gold. Raised every room to lvl 1. Still eternal prisoner. Oh, and i dont mind jezera but im really starting to hate andras. Either rowan likes the abuse or im doing something extremely wrong here.
Uh idk about a walkthrough but i dont remember the siblings killing you after you take the town and keep that the female knight helayna is at. if thats what u dont remember then go right and u will need to capture that keep before week 50 i think

Aug 26, 2016
New update time.

Hey all,

First up, here's the sprite for Jacques that Keidi just finished. Those of you who have played the last backer release have already met him, and those of you who haven't will be meeting him soon. Jacques is a quick witted glad handing noble, who uses his intelligence and social skills as a substitute for high birth. His motives are a mystery, but a transformation of Rosarian society appears to be his goal...
Moving on, the poll results are in, and to the surprise of absolutely no one, I'm sure, the Andras x Alexia events came in first. The full list for next month, in vote order, is:
Alexia Breeding Pits Harassment Event
Alexia Tavern Harassment Event
Rowan x Maid (with Helayna)
Rowan x Alexia (Picnic)
Rowan x Skordred
I'll choose another one myself, and we will have six next month as usual.
Finally, we are nearly there with the release now. I'm just waiting for MDN to finish one more CG, and then we'll have all the art. I'll finish coding everything over the course of the week, and the backer release should be ready for this weekend as planned.

New update soonish apparently, do we have a man in position?

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Blah, thanks to my tablet's SD card going tits up I lost every game I had on it, thankfully I was able to fond the Android apk link on page 120, I reference the number for those others I've noticed asking about it

Jul 27, 2017
You need to take village that is just up from the start and then the keep that is to the right of the starting zone.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

Winter is now here, and the weather has gotten a lot colder, but we are hard at work on Seeds of Chaos as always, doing our best to bring you the releases on time. The current release, now available to the backers, continues where we left off last month, namely on continuing the Rastedel narrative arc, showing the results of the demon twins’ plans.
That’s not all - we’ve also added new events (mostly of a sexual nature), and a ton of new art, as we continue to expand the game. We are going to finish the year off strong, so that 2019 can bring some big changes, including improvements to the mechanics, as well as a whole new realm to explore.

ART
As some of the art didn’t make it into the game in the last release, as the story had not progressed far enough, we have a bumper release this month, including nine(!) new CGs.
- Two new Rastedel character sprites
- One new background
- Rastedel Battle CG (with 4 additional variants)
- Prince of Tomes Dark Elf Illustration
- Prince of Tomes Fallen Knight Illustration
- Prince of Tomes Corrupted Queen Illustration
- Jezera (Disguised) x Human Commander
- Andras x Draith CG (Gay)
- Rowan x Helayna CG (Maledom)
- Jezera x Alexia CG (Yuri)
- Delane’s Bad End CG

NEW EVENTS
As with the previous release, our main aim was continuing the Rastedel narrative arc, so we have a number of scenes that further the plot through the second phase of the narrative, as well a few events that can occur when Rowan visits the city.
In addition to this, we also have a new ruler event that continues the X’zaratl character arc, as well as a new job event in the forge for Alexia.

This month we have four new sex scenes:
- Rowan x Delane (Anal)
- Jezera (Disguised) x Human Commander
- Alexia x Greyhide
- Alexia Futa Solo Masturbation
That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.39 is downloadable for Patrons pledging $5 and up.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Man, no matter what I do I can't seem to trigger the start of the Greyhide events with the dinner. Am I missing something? In the older builds I would get it pretty frequently.

Jul 27, 2017
The new Greyhide scene was hot, but felt a little rushed. I was expecting for Alexia to have to work much harder to get the D. It's mentioned how big he is several times, so she should probably do some stretching first in a set up scene. Either using toys - made in the forge - or maybe via Greyhides thick fingers. Just an idea.

Last edited:

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
this game is going no where, of course i download the latest and played it
but its just feel stagnant

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes