RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't understand this logic... if you turned it off then its never going to appear no matter what choices you make, why avoid a game you may like just because of some complex?
Some people are weird. Rowan's wife sex scenes (which are amazing by the way) trouble him but i bet he is totaly fine with Rowan having sex with everyone...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Glad I found this. Looks interesting. momdadno does good work. Plus, I need something to tide me over until KoD. This will definitely do the trick.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Glad I found this. Looks interesting. momdadno does good work. Plus, I need something to tide me over until KoD. This will definitely do the trick.
Not that long honestly and the gameplay is kind of a mess. The scenes are pretty good and the story has potential.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Not that long honestly and the gameplay is kind of a mess. The scenes are pretty good and the story has potential.
I'll take what I can get when it comes to length. Even an hour of distracting myself from the anticipation of KoD's release is good enough. :perservingface: And so far the only gameplay I ran into is the exploration. Which seems fine to me. Nothing to write home about. Either way the h-content is my primary interest in these games. And yes, the scenes in this are indeed pretty good.

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
This replaced the links on the dev's site:
PC:
Mac:

It's something, I guess, I don't know how you guys feel about 4shared though.

Grumbly

Sep 7, 2016
I feel like I can't use 4shared. Thanks for the link, it's good to share, but 4shared is too high of a wall to climb.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I think if the developer worked on fleshing out the gameplay (by heavily drawing on Heroes of Might and Magic which seems to be the inspiration) then he could have something.

Reactions: ponyguy

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone else have a pitch black screen during the Alexia x Jezara scene (or at least I'm guessing the tea meeting where you tell Alexia to do anything it takes would be that scene)

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes