playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
You can definitely rescue her and set her free, but you can't enslave her yourself. I imagine the producers feel that would be beyond Rowan's capabilities. I hope Rowan does get some sexy slaves eventually though.
what would be the steps to rescuing her to set her free then? is it because i already started Tarish's quest the reason why i couldn't set her free?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
are there any plans on adding the choice of rescuing and keeping Delane for yourself in the castle in a future patch like you do with Helayna? cause the only option i got was turning her in to Tarish when rescuing Delane. no chance of a true rescue for her freedom or a chance to keep her.
In order to have a change of heart on the Tarish route you need low corrupion.
There is a different set of events for setting up the escape, which should be started either from the main orciad menu, or from delane's dialogue tree.

You can definitely rescue her and set her free, but you can't enslave her yourself. I imagine the producers feel that would be beyond Rowan's capabilities. I hope Rowan does get some sexy slaves eventually though.
It's more of a case of keeping Rowan's characterisation consistent. At this point of the game, Rowan still rationalizes a lot - a lot of his evil deeds are justified by needing to plactate the twins, or by cold-hearted calculation.
Enslaving Delane yourself would be not only evil, but also tactically unsound. Therefore a route for that was never implemented.

However, people who freed Delane with most certainly see her again :)

what would be the steps to rescuing her to set her free then? is it because i already started Tarish's quest the reason why i couldn't set her free?
1. Gain her trust.
2. View the "Plan escape event" from... I seriously think it's the Orciad menu. It will tell you what you need to secure.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Where is our hero?
Unfortunately, Rowan is currently having a threesome with Greyhide and Alexia.

I am sure that, in a few hours time, Rowan will be able to reply back. That is unless Andras decides to intervene, in which case, it might take a few more days.

Reactions: Droho

Droho

Dec 31, 2017
Unfortunately, Rowan is currently having a threesome with Greyhide and Alexia.

I am sure that, in a few hours time, Rowan will be able to reply back. That is unless Andras decides to intervene, in which case, it might take a few more days.
So, basically, it might take few days, knowing Andras as we know he will *laughs*

Reactions: TheSexinati
Aug 26, 2016

Over here at Venus Noire, it has been another good month. We have been preparing for next month’s major story release, the introduction of the game’s first city - Rastedel. If you’ve been following the patreon or tumblr, you will have seen one of the characters you will meet there already. We’ll be sharing more, as well as new locations, over the course of the next month before release.
While we have been focusing on preparing for Rastedel, that does not mean this is a smaller release. It is more of a mixed bag than the past few releases though, incorporating a little bit of everything - relationship events, ruler events, map events, job events, and more. Hopefully, there’ll be a little something for everyone.

ART

It has been a busy month in the art department. We’ve added a new sprite for the dragon ogress, Ygriss, who plays a part in the fey narrative, as well as, not six, but TEN new CGs, as Sommy went above and beyond illustrating Shaya’s dance.

- 5 CGS (plus one variant) for Shaya’s Dance
- Dark Elf Noble x Rowan (Femdom)
- Batri x Delane (Submission)
- Andras & Batri x Rowan (Gay)
- Kraug & Snag x Delane (DP)
- Jak x Indarah (Rough)

NEW EVENTS

As mentioned earlier, it is very much a mixed bag when it comes to events this month. We have three new major relationship events, one for Alexia, and two for people who chose to keep Helayna. These are both major events that help define the way that these relationships will play out in the future.

In addition, we also have three new ruler events, two new job events for Alexia, three new map events, one new Fey narrative event, as well as a debrief event that occurs after the completion of the Orciad.

This month we have seven new sex scenes:

- Rowan x Helayna
- Rowan x Alexia #1
- Rowan x Alexia #2
- Rowan x Ygriss
- Cliohna x Rowan
- Jezera x Alexia
- Andras x Draith

That’s it for today’s update! Version 0.2.37 of Seeds of Chaos is downloadable for Patrons pledging $5 and up.
The text and screenshots for the new update, for anyone who doesn't want to check the patreon page for some reason.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It is currently available to all 5+$ Patreon Supporters. It will be made free to everyone next month, as it usually is.

Reactions: TheSexinati

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Hey Rein and winter do you think Rowan will ever have X'Zaratl ride his cock? It seems to me that the succubus has been too focused on what she wants and Rowan should turn the tables. Maybe his wife can join in with her cock too? What makes a married couple closer than frotting inside a succubus's pussy together?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes