TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I've been meaning to ask for a while, but does Alexia's corruption stat change any of her dialogue?
If Alexia's corruption is really high, the scene between her and Jak and Indarah has a change in dialogue.

so what's the new scene for this update and how do you get it?
Check the Google Doc Scene Guide in the opening post. All the new scenes should have [backer version]

NiceNiti

Jan 19, 2018
Is there anywhere to max all stats in this current state, I can't increase any stat and skill because it forces me to chose feat.

datboii02

Dec 28, 2017
Is there anywhere to max all stats in this current state, I can't increase any stat and skill because it forces me to chose feat.
you can try console commands:

avatar.base_stat = x (ex. avatar.base_strength = 99)
avatar.skills["skillname"] = x (avatar.skills["bluff"] =99)

save before changing skills values if you misspell or got the wrong skillname you'll get an error and you can never go back to the avatar menu.

Reactions: SpedyOrange
Aug 26, 2016
Anyone with patreon access feel like sharing some of the recent art previews? The Rowan x Village girls, Helayna's Day Off and Cliohna x Rowan scenes specifically. Thanks in advance if so.

This request is for uhh... scientific purposes only, I assure you.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Im pretty sure ive done every thing in the game but on the map it seem like there is another area to unlock but i cant find it while exploring can any one help me out ive found the portal for the north and explored every area there but cant seem to get to the east

Aug 26, 2016
Latest update time again. Rather short this time, though.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the release. After the trouble last month, I spent a week or so looking at the source code, and cannibalising nicc's python. As a result, I've been able to teach myself quite a bit, and I've added pretty much all the new events already (just two more to do over the weekend).
This means in term of content, the release will be ready. However, MiNT is currently working on the UI revamps, and I'd like to get it done this month, so I'm going to give him the week to work on it. Hopefully he'll get it all done, but even if not, we'll release what is ready next Saturday, on time, as planned.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
What could possibly possess them to not put this into the game? If they put all these patron only images into the game, I would sub, but the reason I don't sub is because of these poor design decisions.

The game desperately needs more art to make the updates worth it.
Preach brother, Preach.

Darloev

Jun 3, 2018
How to get alexia's maid scene , alexia's slut scene and many other bad scenes of alexia in dev mode .In above file such scenes are not played and becomes error so how to fix it?(in android)

Toad_Bross

May 17, 2018
What could possibly possess them to not put this into the game? If they put all these patron only images into the game, I would sub, but the reason I don't sub is because of these poor design decisions.

The game desperately needs more art to make the updates worth it.
As great as it looks like, the art/style doesn't exactly match the drawing produced by the crew. Also, idk what would be the setting for this scene, but I think it would be hard to introduce properly, at least at this moment. Maybe later in the game, when Alexia and Rowan are more corrupted/perverted, but I don't see it happening now.

So yeah, I'd rather have em keep up their high standards for art and writing rather than seeing some fan art added left and right, thus taking a toll the the coherence of it all.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
As great as it looks like, the art/style doesn't exactly match the drawing produced by the crew. Also, idk what would be the setting for this scene, but I think it would be hard to introduce properly, at least at this moment. Maybe later in the game, when Alexia and Rowan are more corrupted/perverted, but I don't see it happening now.

So yeah, I'd rather have em keep up their high standards for art and writing rather than seeing some fan art added left and right, thus taking a toll the the coherence of it all.
...While I can agree with the second part, the art is clearly by momdadno, the main CG guy of the game at this point.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes