Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Patch not working
That's what I thought at first, but if you look at the contents of the patch, the two girls at the very beginning who are mother and daughter aren't supposed to be relatives. There's a part later where the daughter that's not a relative calls your dad uncle, and apparently that's a term of endearment rather than "these two are related"

Reactions: CharleyT

Asisit

Apr 8, 2018
That's what I thought at first, but if you look at the contents of the patch, the two girls at the very beginning who are mother and daughter aren't supposed to be relatives. There's a part later where the daughter that's not a relative calls your dad uncle, and apparently that's a term of endearment rather than "these two are related"
Ok

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Really hoping that more patrons show up and vote "No" on this poll. A sex scene that includes Fisting really isn't my thing.

Reactions: Cyberious

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Loved it Man..Renders were good..story could have been better but overall great game.. Highly Recommended for Inc..t lovers!! wink wink..thanks again for this awesome game bro.Will keep an eye on this thread for future updates...now dont become total strangers pal.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Update delayed (0.6)

Hello everyone,

I'm being forced to push the update to March. I'm going on a tour with a band for a week as their mixing engineer. Don't have the time to finish the game.

Update will be released within the 2nd week of the next month.

I'm extremely sorry about the delay.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes