Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kojirou89

Jan 7, 2019
Finished a playthrough of 0.5.

A bit of twisted story which is great as it makes the game unique. A bit biased here but I do think succubi are hot as hell ;).

All female character designs are spot on, the red hair devil was particularly well done and the more I had a look at her the more I started liking Selina.

I like the streamlined approach to UI and just having interactive 'places' option as opposed to free-roam and making everything clickable.

-------------------------------------
A couple of Q for the dev if you do not mind...

How many paths are there in 0.5? I played from mid-game changed decision and still ended up with the same ending.

and more importantly: When can we expect the game to be completed? (pls no 'when it's ready')

------------------------------------
There is a lot of potential here, keep up the good work mate.

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Finished a playthrough of 0.5.

A bit of twisted story which is great as it makes the game unique. A bit biased here but I do think succubi are hot as hell ;).

All female character designs are spot on, the red hair devil was particularly well done and the more I had a look at her the more I started liking Selina.

I like the streamlined approach to UI and just having interactive 'places' option as opposed to free-roam and making everything clickable.

-------------------------------------
A couple of Q for the dev if you do not mind...

How many paths are there in 0.5? I played from mid-game changed decision and still ended up with the same ending.

and more importantly: When can we expect the game to be completed? (pls no 'when it's ready')

------------------------------------
There is a lot of potential here, keep up the good work mate.
We are at the pre-determined stage right now. So you don't really have much options. The 4 paths that I've mentioned previously start when we go back to present time.

As of now you end up with the same ending no matter what you do.

I need at least 1.5 years to finish the game given my limited hardware and time. The plot is really big and with 4 different paths, it's going to be really difficult to finish earlier than that.

And I'm glad that you enjoyed the game so far :)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just did my first play through for this version and I noticed that there was content not in the game yet there is previews though on the loading screen such as the hot tub scene and the one with Veronica in a lesbian scene on a laundromat floor...why not??? Having previews without the actual content in it isn't cool at all

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I just did my first play through for this version and I noticed that there was content not in the game yet there is previews though on the loading screen such as the hot tub scene and the one with Veronica in a lesbian scene on a laundromat floor...why not??? Having previews without the actual content in it isn't cool at all
The menu video has nothing to do with the actual game.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
No intrepid patron has shared the walkthrough yet? :p

Or if the dev would care to share it I would owe you 1 wookie life debt ;)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I could be wrong, but Selina called the father "uncle", but she's not listed in the patch as cousin, would would doing so on my version of the patch mess things up?

logrent

Aug 7, 2017
Nan it's just "uncle" like an old family friend. I don't think they are related since the Mom broke up with the father long time ago.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Just to make sure that i understood the timeline,from the beginning until the first devil apparition is the present timeline, and then from the moment your mother leaves until the end of the update 0.5 when you have sex with veronica is the past timeline, is that correct?

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes