• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Seducing the AI [v1.0] [JBeeGames]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JBee Games

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2021
Implying your chatbot can grasp the depth of degeneracy the people downloading this would have.
Yes! That is the point. I put a word dictionary inside the code. Which can recognize 'that' kind of requests and show scenes related to it.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I put a word dictionary inside the code. Which can recognize 'that' kind of requests and show scenes related to it.
Is there any way for us to know what to tell that thing to do its thing and let us fuck it ?? I got something using "fuck", "doggy" and "cowgirl" as words, but how can we get all the 'content' there is with her ??

Falco Falcone

Feb 12, 2023
So it sounds like, at this point, this is merely a fuckt finding mission for the Dev.
This also, to the Dev's credit, seems to have some originality and, thus, promise, which is why I didn't say "fucked".

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Implying your chatbot can grasp the depth of degeneracy the people downloading this would have.
small areolas female, a guy that looks 55+
his semen looks like glue.
I bet if she sniffs it, the FDA is gonna bust into the house for drug abuse :/

It doesn't matter how good the AI is, it'll need a beefy PC to work properly,
also without any character customisation, it's not immersive enough.

I'll stick to the hot mess that is SMA (Some Modelling Agency)

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Kitten, you too... Everyone is comparing it with ScatGPT. :(
Lol why are you mad bro? Not even comparing it to the glorious ChatGPT. Think again. It's not worth using AI if it doesn't understand 90% of common conversation. You should have tried it yourself.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
How did you integrate AI into Renpy?
He doesn't use any AIS (Artificial Intelligence system), he manually writes the commands to be executed and it's an idea that is quite interesting because it is normally used to execute passwords, codes and the like but never in that sense.
An artificial intelligence machine learning could be implemented, for example TensorFlow which is available in Python programming language ( ) but it would be a fairly exhaustive project to manage individually.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes