Others Completed Seduce Me [v1.02] [No Reply]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
seduce-me.jpg
Overview:

Having chanced upon an invite to a wealthy socialite's holiday home, you find yourself in the Mediterranean exploring a luxury mansion by the sea and meeting an array of characters. From Pietra's flirtatious maid Esper, to the sexually aggressive divorcee, Cecelia, you'll find yourself surrounded by temptation. Be careful how you act, the world reacts.​

Thread Updated: 2016-08-05
Release Date: 2013-01-02
Developer: No Reply
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Extras:
Guide

gfs_296142_2_7.jpg seduce-me-1.jpg seduce-me-2.jpg seduce-me-4.jpg seduce-me-sexy-videogame.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Use cheat engine for popularity and minigames score (4 bytes)
Normally I would say Im fairly good at CE (at least when it comes to cheating in RPG Maker games) but how the effing hell do I actually do it in this game ?

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
I played this one a couple of years ago.
The overall look (esthetics wise, the interface) is amazing, but i have a problem with the art.
Not that it's bad, but there's very little of it.
And you have those annoying minigames in the way.
I don't even remember if i finished the game, i think the minigames turned me off and i left it just like that.

This could be so much more immersive with a little more content and maybe a couple of tweaks on the minigames.
Anyone knows if this is still in development?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I kinda dig the art but hate the damn minigames :p

Also I found out you can find the savefile (so to speak) in your registry and edit certain values there, not that this actually makes it completely avoidable to play the effing minigames sadly (but it makes it easy getting the "win" screen with characters it seems)...

The game itself is fully released/developed, and the ppl/company behind it have vanished since then. Leaving behind a dead twitter and website that is for sale/a ad trap (search for noreplygames)

Edit :
Found a gallery which seems to have all (not sure) the pictures from the game, so enjoy.

Last edited:

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
I kinda dig the art but hate the damn minigames :p

Also I found out you can find the savefile (so to speak) in your registry and edit certain values there, not that this actually makes it completely avoidable to play the effing minigames sadly (but it makes it easy getting the "win" screen with characters it seems)...

The game itself is fully released/developed, and the ppl/company behind it have vanished since then. Leaving behind a dead twitter and website that is for sale/a ad trap (search for noreplygames)

Edit :
Found a gallery which seems to have all (not sure) the pictures from the game, so enjoy.
how do you get there??

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Normally I would say Im fairly good at CE (at least when it comes to cheating in RPG Maker games) but how the effing hell do I actually do it in this game ?
the usual :

search popularity value in CE, play the game until it changes, search again, repeat until you have only a few addresses (usually 1 or 2)

for the minigames score, it's the same thing. 1 address is common to all your scores, and each score will have their own address, so you will find 2 addresses for each score, one being always the same (probably the display address or something)

i havent tried to find the pink and blue intimacy values.

Reactions: Morte111

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I just went into the registry of windows where the savegame information is being stored for some stupid reason (Something Unlimited does the same btw),

Use regedit and go to :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\No Reply Games\Seduce Me

The values you wanna mess around with are mainly these (replace <girls name> with the actual name of course), edit the decimal value but keep in mind that 10 is the max (so it seems) and if one of the stats is at 10 (not sure which is the deciding factor) you will end the game next time you talk to that girl :

<girls name>ScoreAttraction_h3435519556
<girls name>ScoreFriendship_h4213376473

Reactions: Morte111 and Dralle

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
I just went into the registry of windows where the savegame information is being stored for some stupid reason (Something Unlimited does the same btw),

Use regedit and go to :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\No Reply Games\Seduce Me

The values you wanna mess around with are mainly these (replace <girls name> with the actual name of course), edit the decimal value but keep in mind that 10 is the max (so it seems) and if one of the stats is at 10 (not sure which is the deciding factor) you will end the game next time you talk to that girl :

<girls name>ScoreAttraction_h3435519556
<girls name>ScoreFriendship_h4213376473
yay thanks my bruuda!!

gustaxico

Aug 18, 2016
what is the native resolution for this game? because when i open it, it gives me the unity splash logo but then my screen goes black and my monitor says that it's out of range, is there a posibilty to adjust this or at least force to play on windowed mode? My monitor is 1366x768

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
what is the native resolution for this game? because when i open it, it gives me the unity splash logo but then my screen goes black and my monitor says that it's out of range, is there a posibilty to adjust this or at least force to play on windowed mode? My monitor is 1366x768
Mine says 1920x1080 but dunno if thats the default tbh, and I've deleted the game by now so cant double check :)

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
The card games are kinda fun, if a bit random. They range from impossible to win to impossible to lose. The rewards at the end though are nowhere near worth the amount of time spent playing and building up those numbers. I managed to get one girl legit, went back and saw the registry cheat and saw the others. Just still images and a bunch of text, no animation, just close ups, if you can call it that. Disappointing.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

Played this game before and just did ctrl-alt-del every time I was getting fucked by RNG in a card game

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
i played it before, and i think it is an unity game. not a flash game. cheat engine worked for me for all the mini games. just lock your score to what you like, you still have to play the game but you are garanteed to win.

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes