• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Hello friend, I programmed it in rpg maker for the battles, which are simple and all have scenes in case you want to try the game :D
Thanks, but I have never yet found an RPG game I enjoyed playing because the interface feels so janky and I can't stand the navigation. My problem, I realise.

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018

Вот ссылка на файлы версии 0.25 без папки WWW. Её нужно взять из актуальной версии.
P.S. Если у кого-то проблемы с тем, что игра не видит в вашей OS какого-то функционала.
Если файл не даёт скачать, тыкните меня.

Here is a link to the files of version 0.25 without the WWW folder. It needs to be taken from the current version.
P.S. If someone has problems with the fact that the game does not see any functionality in your OS.
If the file won't let you download, poke me.

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
I would like to see the code from the current version (considering that all the scenes are somehow stored in the video format in the WWW folder).

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SecretsOfMindDomination-0.53
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Charls88

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Secrets of Mind Domination [v0.53] [Mindusky] - Compressed

Win [489 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes