HTML Secretary - CMOD [v1.5] [Crust]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_23654

97787_banner.png

Overview:
This Mod allows you to wear female clothings, also it lets you wear the normal make up outside of your flat. (Femenized stat still be needed to wear the female clothes in general.)​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-14
Game Developer:
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.5
Game Version: 0.4.1.0
Language: English
Thread:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Content:

Download
Cheated:
None Cheated:

Unbenannt-3.jpg Unbenannt-1.jpg Unbenannt-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_23654

Added a new version of my mod. The mod is now up to date with the 0.3.0.4 version of secretary.

Like always if you find any bugs or else, let me know.

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
Hey Crust, 0.3.0.4 has a loop at the end. Is this something you can fix/repair with your mod?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know if something is wrong with the mod. But I am currently on Wed. 20.jul and my character won't wear female clothing outside. In fact I can go outside completely naked or in pajamas but no female clothing. I can wear makeup though. Still, I see your screen shots and its hard for me to believe to understand why my character refuses to wear anything female outside

U

User_23654

I don't know if something is wrong with the mod. But I am currently on Wed. 20.jul and my character won't wear female clothing outside. In fact I can go outside completely naked or in pajamas but no female clothing. I can wear makeup though. Still, I see your screen shots and its hard for me to believe to understand why my character refuses to wear anything female outside
I fixed it, new version is up.

U

User_23654

Added a new version of my mod. The mod is now up to date with the 0.3.0.5 version of secretary.

bdenra

Aug 8, 2016
For some reason after I download and try to open the rar files I get an error message "is not a rar file." I get this error with both files.

U

User_23654

Added a new version of my mod. The mod is now up to date with the 0.3.0.6 version of secretary.

U

User_23654

You still need the stats to wear it, but with the mod you can wear it everywhere.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes