Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
GC013_img_base_4.jpg

Overview:
It's amazing how small a world it can be at times. On the first day of his new tutoring job, Issei realizes that the student's mother is the beautiful woman he had a fling with on a vacation in Bali. She recognizes him, too, and soon approaches him with an interesting proposition.

“These are my two closest friends,” Chisato says, introducing him to her two best friends, who are also the wives of rich men, ladies of leisure. They admit to Issei that they are bored and want more excitement in their lives. Almost before he realizes what is going on, they have made a pact: Issei will secretly teach them the pleasures of sex and indulge their fantasies.​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-13
Release Date: Japanese 2002-11-15, English 2005-09
Original Title: 人妻姫倶楽部
Aliases: Hitozuma Hime Club
Developer/Publisher: Sekilala / G-Collections &
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

12317.jpg 12318.jpg 12319.jpg 12322.jpg 12321.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow.. a fun one. G-Collections and JAST-USA.. you can't go wrong with those guys. Highly recommended!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yea always kept this one loved it

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Nice, I think I lost my original copy due to a dead hard drive. This was one of my all time favs back in the day.

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
Once again, I find that I need some help. I start this game up, it leads to a black screen, I try to exit, it tells me the program is not responding, I open the task manager to quit, and my computer has gone to an 800x600 resolution, and my taskbar has vanished. Restarting my computer fixes my taskbar, but I'm back to square one where this game is concerned.

Does anyone know what is happening, and can I fix it in such a way that I can play this game?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... I start this game up, it leads to a black screen, I try to exit, it tells me the program is not responding, I open the task manager to quit, and my computer has gone to an 800x600 resolution, and my taskbar has vanished. Restarting my computer fixes my taskbar, but I'm back to square one where this game is concerned.
Reads like there is a compatibilty issue (black screen, resolution did not reset). That game is relatively old. First try this:
Create a shortcut of the .exe file to the desktop (right-click, Send to > Desktop), then right-click the shortcut to open the dialogue window.
There is a point 'Execute', and you find the options 'normal Window, minimized, maximized'. Try 'normal Window'.
See if you get it to run in an actual window on the desktop this way, and not in full-screen mode... Maybe that helps to play the game at least. There could be a possibility to change some settings in-game if you can run it in a window, or there is another .exe or a config file for changing settings in the game folder? Take a look to be sure.

What else to try: Activating the 'Compatibility Mode' in Windows. See my post in another thread for a hint how to do this. I recommend you try 'Windows XP SP3' first, if this doesn't work you try the others. I do not use Win 10, so I don't know if it is still the same modus operandi to use these modi, but I think so.

Plus: You could try to create a profile within the settings of your graphics card. By choosing the game .exe and de- / activating certain settings for that file you can adapt how the gpu will handle the game, when you start it. The rest will be done in software mode.

There was also a similar Windows-own setting for deactivating the processing of data on graphics hardware iirc, the processing is then performed by software. But i think this is a general setting, you would need to reset it - stupid...

A VM for an old game like this, with e.g. a Windows XP install - a little hardcore solution tbh.

Hope this helps somehow. :)

Reactions: satou1507

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
Reads like there is a compatibilty issue (black screen, resolution did not reset). That game is relatively old. First try this:
Create a shortcut of the .exe file to the desktop (right-click, Send to > Desktop), then right-click the shortcut to open the dialogue window.
There is a point 'Execute', and you find the options 'normal Window, minimized, maximized'. Try 'normal Window'.
See if you get it to run in an actual window on the desktop this way, and not in full-screen mode... Maybe that helps to play the game at least. There could be a possibility to change some settings in-game if you can run it in a window, or there is another .exe or a config file for changing settings in the game folder? Take a look to be sure.

What else to try: Activating the 'Compatibility Mode' in Windows. See my post in another thread for a hint how to do this. I recommend you try 'Windows XP SP3' first, if this doesn't work you try the others. I do not use Win 10, so I don't know if it is still the same modus operandi to use these modi, but I think so.

Plus: You could try to create a profile within the settings of your graphics card. By choosing the game .exe and de- / activating certain settings for that file you can adapt how the gpu will handle the game, when you start it. The rest will be done in software mode.

There was also a similar Windows-own setting for deactivating the processing of data on graphics hardware iirc, the processing is then performed by software. But i think this is a general setting, you would need to reset it - stupid...

A VM for an old game like this, with e.g. a Windows XP install - a little hardcore solution tbh.

Hope this helps somehow. :)
First off, thank you very much for the help.

Unfortunately, none of the things I tried worked. It looks like this is just going to be another game that I lust for, and never play (which is a real shame, as there are NOT a lot of netori games that I have seen).

Once again, thank you very much for trying, and I hope somebody else has better luck than I did.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
First off, thank you very much for the help.
Unfortunately, none of the things I tried worked. It looks like this is just going to be another game that I lust for, and never play (which is a real shame, as there are NOT a lot of netori games that I have seen).
Once again, thank you very much for trying, and I hope somebody else has better luck than I did.
Maybe you give the specs of your system? I don't really like vague guessing and riddles when it comes to support questions. Which cpu / gpu? How much RAM? Do you use a 64 bits OS? Which? And so on.

What I found on vndb - there is one release of a younger date ( ). This means that game release is probably adapted to run on newer platforms (i.e. Windows Vista to 10, still supported by M$). The older releases are not. Don't know which one we have here. Maybe you can 'grab' that last release somewhere? ;)

If nothing else helps say fuck it and go set up a little 'Virtual Machine'. The game is from 2002 and has a resolution of 640x480 - which means 'ancient', but also not many resources needed to run it. Shouldn't pose a problem. There are the game specs btw - .
Head over to virtualbox.org for a useable one, you need a Windows XP source (released around the same time the game came out) or Windows 2000 to install it in the VM, both are 'new' enough for the game to hopefully work. This is pretty straight forward, even if you have never done it before.

After the OS is set up and runs fine inside the VM (remember to deactivate network connections of the VM, as you don't need them and it's a potential risk with an old OS), try to install the game. Chances are it will work with your VM, at least for the time being. Hope this time it helps you get things going. :) Open to questions if needed. ;)

Edit: game specs link added.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed Up OP
Added images
Added Tag's & genre
Added mirrors

John573

Dec 16, 2017
I am currently trying to install this game and I keep getting stuck when trying to Install it I do not know what destination I need to put in order to install it properly. It keeps saying that it fails to copy the files needed to play the game.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I am currently trying to install this game and I keep getting stuck when trying to Install it I do not know what destination I need to put in order to install it properly. It keeps saying that it fails to copy the files needed to play the game. I have windows 10.
Ok also got Win10, when u mount it, right click on HIMECUST then Run in Japanese Admin i use can now play it.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes if u have WIN10, Just installed it like i have said above and added to OP playing game now.
New to win 10 myself played and installed it on win7. The easy days :)

Reactions: John573
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes