Sep 24, 2018
SOB4 Legacy Ver released

No Audio, No Sex, No Cumshot

It is the low tier patreon only quality but that's the only difference with the higher tier, the higher tier has bigger resolution and file size with same scene same duration (as jared stated in the patreon post)

Cheers!

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Secret of Beauty 4 Full Version is here

You can read the information about the changes in Affect3d's website

For me this release is a bit underwhelming for something that makes us wait for ±3 years
I mean, it doesnt even include a blowjob xD

Oh well, Have a nice fap bois

Download: (2.97 GB)
I couldn't find what's new on the site and the video looks the same to me, you know what changed?

Jul 19, 2018
This is from Jared's Patreon:

Below are the improvements in the full version.
1. Extra scenes - additional movie clips for the last part. The amount is about 50 seconds.
2. Re-rendering of scenes with poor quality - mainly the last scenes with poor quality were re-reviewed from the light position and re-rendered.
3. Noise reduction - reduced noise from post-processing for air texture and mood. As a result of many reviews, I thought it would be better to leave a little more noise than to eliminate it completely.
4. Color and effect adjustment - I adjusted the color of the entire animation. There is no correct answer in this section, but I would like to show you better images than before.
5. Additional sound options - as previously announced on A3D (No BG and No monster sound option)

Sep 24, 2018
I couldn't find what's new on the site and the video looks the same to me, you know what changed?
This the summary from affect3d web

The new version isn’t dramatically different than the early access version, but it’s the version Jared intended to release so it’s worth a second look if you enjoyed it the first time around. Jared has added a few additional shots and camera angles, plus a longer creampie scene at the end, which brings the new final runtime up to 17 minutes 20 seconds. Marie has also dubbed in some new audio to match Suzi’s final scene with the orcs better, so the final scene will feel a bit different than it did before. Jared has also setup multiple audio tracks, which will allow users to switch between the original version, a music version, and a version with no monster groans

If you want to compare, try the last DP scene and view them side by side you'll see the difference.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
As far as i know SOB4 Legacy is a cancelled project. the shitty undone version that you've seen in this forum is the only SOB4 Legacy you'll ever get :confused:
Why did they cancel? It was the project that most wanted to see in the continuation of Secret of Beauty 3, if you have any news, please let me know

Sep 24, 2018
Why did they cancel? It was the project that most wanted to see in the continuation of Secret of Beauty 3, if you have any news, please let me know
I am not sure, but that's what i remember from reading his patreon post (i was speed reading. might have missed some points).

if i'm not mistaken. the reason was he's just not feeling it anymore, the project had became a burden for him, he wanted to move along to another project or so (I've seen this kind of breakdown often happens to creators/artists).

Too bad i am no longer a patron for this month so i can't re-read it. sorry. hopefully someone here who are still a patron could clear this up.

I think he is currently focusing on the usual still images project.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.