VN Ren'Py Secret Courses [v0.2.0] [Armoreau]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
seems like gonna be a long wait. but wake me up when september ends... at least half of planned tags are implemented. GL dev!

thegraph

Jan 15, 2020
i cant run this game they say error the secret course .py what is that and what is window i686

1701963995656.png

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018
something seems to be wrong with Junot, the lil rat that lives in my shadow
you wouldn't expect it at first since he was a blushing mess when the teach complimented him and b/c he seems extra sensitive of how he thinks women would respond to certain things
but between him staring at Bri's mammaries, throwing MC under the bus in an attempt to get close to Nasha, and showing disappointment at the prospect of no longer being the only guy at his club
what can i say, he kinda seems like a freak too, birds of a feather flock or somethin

young MC comes off as more rational than his current self
and it makes me feel iffy about choosing relationships i don't think he should have (assuming the choices presented lead to a generic development)
esp. Nasha, I'd much rather Junot work his magic

so.. is this intentional? are there plans to have them learn to change over time or will their behavior be rewarded in due time?
at the very least Junot can't remain as is, for his own sake and mine ofc
either way im here for the ride

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
So now two games going Sexual Interest and this one Secret Course. curious is the other one done and new project or doing both? I just hate to get started and find that another idea takes over and this one also gets put on the back burner.

Good Luck with the Game!!

Reactions: battali0n

Chloe75hot

Sep 3, 2022
Do you mean like artstyle or storywise? The art looks like koi and there's tons of koi games here. Lmk if that's what you are looking for and I'll drop some of my fav koi games.
Sorry I just saw your message, yes this graphic style with this quality

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SecretCourses-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, less content then some demos have.
Also, putting 6 "animations" in the changelog when they are basically a slow camera pan over a mostly static model is extremely disingenuous.

Reactions: qaywsx

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Nice Overview. A whole paragraph of text and it tells me nothing about the characters, the game or it's content... Just like all the other overviews on this site. Makes you wonder why the section even exists.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
This game looks really good!(y)(y)(y)

I will definetely keep an eye on this new game!

What is the release schedule (like one update in three months)?

A piece of advice - make a flashy signature for this very promising game, so the game fans could attach it and hopefully more people will know about this new game.

Thank you for your hard work - Armoreau!

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Better version of the old game that got abandoned. So, just keep on with this and it will be good.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I loved your last post on Patreon - :love:

This game will be really hot - no slow burning!(y)

Any news about the next release date - Armoreau?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes