HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any stuff with the 3 new customers? I spammed numbers for awhile, but didn't look like it...I'm talking about rainbow-hair streamer girl, the 2 blonde twin girls, and the emo-looking couple.
The Streamer should have something. Check her side of the Gallery for the Unlock Requirements. The other two, no. Not yet

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

NubPnoopers

Mar 23, 2023
Mac owner here, I can confirm that it does work, at least on previous versions of the game (but I think it'll keep working regardless if it works on PC/Linux). Haven't tried it for the new update though. Btw shouldn't it be v0.8.34 instead of v0.8.35?
NubPnoopers feel free to add it to your game.
how to install on mac?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3643375

Cookie Teaser is out!
Fuck the rap guys.

No, not literally, like get them the fuck out of restaurant. Shit tippers, annoying patrons, above in my guide when I speak of avoiding serving bad customers-yeah that's what i was thinking of. At least they leave pretty quickly.

Last edited:

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
how to install on mac?
There's a pretty long path to follow to get to your save files that I found on the Itch.io page.
I'll post my path here and hopefully it'll be the same for yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just replace the "Galleryswitches.ini" in that folder with the one Vladilen made.
Lemme know if it worked? Good luck!
Cheers!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Who tf is kai?

k.png

NM, had it come up after posting - leaving this here if anyone else is looking for key to that stuff - you gotta talk to Emelia enough times via the "Shop" chat menu at top.

Still cant figure out why a bunch of the post third boss stuff isnt firing.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Also, RareAlexDev

In the current version - there seems to be some kind of bug (unless it's a mechanical change where entry is contingent on popularity or something) where clients will just randomly back away from door even when seats are available. I'm not talking about the big groups who only sit at the end tables, I mean with everything available like:

ss2.png
In that screengrab, the housewife customer is walking backwards away from the door after walking to the door, perhaps re-check the conditions for entry denial?

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Whats the difference between public and patreon build? And will here be published Patreon version?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Whats the difference between public and patreon build? And will here be published Patreon version?
Patreon has extra side stuff like Skins for the Girls and Cafe. None of it is going to change the story or content you see

Reactions: FP69

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Yep, I have the client walk away bug too! It also take so long for the camera to function (almost a working game day!, that i dare not turn it off anymore.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Secret Care Cafe [v0.8.34 Public] [Rare Alex]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Hey, how are you compressing those? Maybe I could look into it too and already upload compressed files if I wont break anything with it?
Unless it's a secret or you just don't want to, then don't worry about it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey, how are you compressing those? Maybe I could look into it too and already upload compressed files if I wont break anything with it?
Unless it's a secret or you just don't want to, then don't worry about it.
With this tool:

UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

Not that version as the does small updates throughout the thread and it's actually updated to v2.9.6 as v2.8.4 doesn't support this game and a few more that have been added. Uses an undertal mod to extract and compress then pack back.

You can just ask in the thread as well if have questions.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes