Pritor

May 1, 2021
How to unlock Janice apartman? I won voleybol (score 8), massaged her leg, did talk and gave card to Michele...i have charisma 2..What i am missing? It says in task:massage Janice at her home, but cant unlock it..She doesnt appear at lifeguard tower.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The quest log says "Ask Brenda for a blowjob at the pool(couch)"
She is never at the couch anymore, I have gone to the pool and skipped time though the days for the last 15-20 minutes and she doesn't appear on the couch.
Massaging her legs via the hot tub doesn't work as a solution either.

I hate the random maybe the appear or maybe the don't that kst's games rely on for everything.

AkiraFFM

Apr 2, 2022
Anyone else got a blackscreen on the part, where you use the latex mask at 10 PM at the pool? I am stuck there and can't fix it.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Oh how wonderful, I guess the game is bugged.
I have two quests, talk with Emily in her room during the day and get a yoga mat.
But when talking with her in her room the talk option shows "new", but there are no options.

AkiraFFM

Apr 2, 2022
Oh how wonderful, I guess the game is bugged.
I have two quests, talk with Emily in her room during the day and get a yoga mat.
But when talking with her in her room the talk option shows "new", but there are no options.
Only works when she sits at the window. Took me a while aswell.

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
I decided to play the game from the very beginning and despite the new updates, they are too far scattered from each other by days and weeks, the game is a simulator of skipping days :) But most importantly, these heels on the bed, especially during the pleasures, are just a comedy. I wonder if the developers will correct the geometry of the legs? This is strange considering that the overall graphics in the game are better than the character models, I remember the demo of the game and everything was fine with the polygons there. As a result, the main question arises, if it's about optimization, why is there a highly detailed grass and sea in the game if what we're playing it for is poorly done.

Reactions: speedus98 and R94
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes