ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Follow the in game hints. Skip a couple of days if it's empty, sometimes it's just time gated. Has all the flags you need to set for progression.

Reactions: Vicho75

beryn

May 8, 2017
Follow the in game hints. Skip a couple of days if it's empty, sometimes it's just time gated. Has all the flags you need to set for progression.
It really hasn't.
I have had numerous times and days with nothing to do, with no quest log and no hints what I need to do, where blind stumbling around suddenly triggers a new stage, without you doing anything
The quest log doesn't update after talking with people, it just removes the first text and leaves you wondering what to do, so you have to write down everything while playing.

The game is also gated by progression that is impossible to guess.
An example, I have taught Emily her first swimming lesson, but I can't figure out what I need to do to teach her the next one.
The game gives no hints, so I'm stuck with both her and the school.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
alright let's settle this. to make sure we missed nothing, what was in this update? Just Brenda and Emily content? no beach barricade resolution? am i right? because i feel like im missing something and i think im going crazy not knowing for real.

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
What is this, are there any content or have I done something wrong?
I have found Emily's book, helped Brenda clean and fixed the lamp.
I have gone to school and done the homework 3 times and delivered it.
I have increased my strength with the weights.

I have to teach Emily to swim and get her to help me with my homework.
Neither is possible as I need charisma to teach her and her score to increase to help me.
There are nothing I can find that increases charisma and no matter what I do her score doesn't increase

Regarding Brenda, is that the end of her content, nothing new is happening when talking with her, no matter where she is.
A mirror in the shower is used to train charisma

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
alright let's settle this. to make sure we missed nothing, what was in this update? Just Brenda and Emily content? no beach barricade resolution? am i right? because i feel like im missing something and i think im going crazy not knowing for real.
SO this update was about brenda and emily also new shop(sexshop)with new character.There was no progress to the beach barricade for sure.

Pritor

May 1, 2021
How to unlock Janice apartman? I won voleybol (score 8), massaged her leg, did talk and gave card to Michele...i have charisma 2..What i am missing? It says in task:massage Janice at her home, but cant unlock it..She doesnt appear at lifeguard tower.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The quest log says "Ask Brenda for a blowjob at the pool(couch)"
She is never at the couch anymore, I have gone to the pool and skipped time though the days for the last 15-20 minutes and she doesn't appear on the couch.
Massaging her legs via the hot tub doesn't work as a solution either.

I hate the random maybe the appear or maybe the don't that kst's games rely on for everything.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes