• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
Hello guys, I've downloaded the latest version, but still stuck and the "talk to Michelle in old town" black screen, does anybody have a fix or save right after that? I just want to complete by myself the rest.
If you've modified her appearance from your computer, then reset her back to default. That fixed it for me when I had same problem last version.

Moggula

Aug 7, 2019
Привет, ребята, я скачал последнюю версию, но все равно зависает и черный экран "поговорите с Мишель в старом городе", есть ли у кого-нибудь исправление или сохранение сразу после этого? Я просто хочу сделать все остальное сам.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
сбросьте настройки вашей одежды к настройкам по умолчанию.

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
So, finished the update... but none of the Diary scenes have been saved for me. The last 2 slots in the Diary appear as "?".

Anyone else encountered this bug?

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
So, finished the update... but none of the Diary scenes have been saved for me. The last 2 slots in the Diary appear as "?".

Assume you are playing 24.0 where this bug occurs. However a bug fix has been released (24.1) and we re waiting for the heroes!!!

Reactions: L_M94

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
If there are no bugs :ROFLMAO: , yes it covers them all, but you can't omit something, because it doesn't give you the next step if you haven't completed the previous one.
Judging by this last update the in-game walkthrough needs some serious work. When you need to try again the 2nd day to progress a character it doesn't say & sometimes during some conversations if you didn't paid attention then bad luck... there's no way in knowing what the hell you need to do in order to move forward. The .txt walkthrough the 1st game had was infinitely superior to this one.

5min worth of gameplay done in ~1h because of the buggy in-game walkthrough.

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018

The diary bug was fixed in the 24.1 i got both missing slots

krayzielilsmoki

Jul 9, 2021
The game runs fine for me except when I click on the menu to save the game at that point my computer goes wild and crashes. Anyone else have this issue?

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
The game runs fine for me except when I click on the menu to save the game at that point my computer goes wild and crashes. Anyone else have this issue?
Sounds like a crack problem if the game works fine.You need the crack to load/save the game so try reinstalling the crack and if still nothing then reinstall the game aswell.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Judging by this last update the in-game walkthrough needs some serious work. When you need to try again the 2nd day to progress a character it doesn't say & sometimes during some conversations if you didn't paid attention then bad luck... there's no way in knowing what the hell you need to do in order to move forward. The .txt walkthrough the 1st game had was infinitely superior to this one.

5min worth of gameplay done in ~1h because of the buggy in-game walkthrough.
Personally I prefer this approach, where it is immediately clear at what point you are in the story, rather than reading pages and pages and understanding what was done or not (maybe you haven't played it for months and you go back to remembering what you did :ROFLMAO:).
If the game has bugs, external or internal walkthrough it doesn't matter ;)
However, reloading the save at 0.20 and half an afternoon of play, I reached the end, no strangeness, no black screen (y)

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
I am stuck on trying to meet the cheerleader. I have the latest update and started from scratch. At this point, I had movie night with Brenda and need to join her in the hot tub. The only other options I have at this point is to meet the cheerleader. I see her by the stairs on the second floor of the college but there is always a girl with her and the MC will say he doesn't want to talk to strangers. Can't seem to find her by herself to interact with her. Any suggestions? Created my own save and after I started from scratch on this latest release.

Nevermind found how to do it.

Last edited:

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
how do i scout area on lighthouse hill? i already checked photo 3 times and im clicking the right place and nothing happens

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Instead of adding new content and characters, you should really focus on the existing content and characters and make it so you can fully customize them. Clothes, face, body, etc and then start to add more characters

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes