• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

servidor20

May 2, 2017

vi tu juego y veo que tus personajes estan en lvl 15 y con eso deduzco que debe estar mal esa partida aparte que esta vacio ese armario

y asi debe salirte como en la imagen

-Broto

Feb 7, 2023
Hello, I have recently downloaded the newest version but I cannot find my save files in the game, but I do have them in the document folder under seaside mystery, is there a way to link them or something because im not bothered to do all this run again. Thank you for your time!

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
can some one give save file up until the end of the last update as in update 23 i changed brooks looks and causing black screen when going to the park or trying to change her looks on the computer

Salamandra220

Dec 19, 2018
it seems to work, i manage to talk to michelle and go to her place (ok, game froze when the car arrive at her place, but still).
It's strange, because this method works for me. Maybe performance issues? Send me your save file and I'll try to complete this quest on my PC.

BeastLover

Jul 3, 2017
Hello guys, I've downloaded the latest version, but still stuck and the "talk to Michelle in old town" black screen, does anybody have a fix or save right after that? I just want to complete by myself the rest.

Reactions: Sinzuke

Sinzuke

Sep 23, 2021
Hello guys, I've downloaded the latest version, but still stuck and the "talk to Michelle in old town" black screen, does anybody have a fix or save right after that? I just want to complete by myself the rest.
Same here, last time it was a character clothing alteration that gave a similar issue. Haven't tried resetting it do default tho.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Thank you... But I can't seem to get the Nuru massage task to trigger... :(
As ThanatosX said "Have you done a FEW regular massages"? All interactions (most of the time) always require more than one repetition.
FEW massage->talk to Oliver at school->find materiale for Nuru massage (mattress Michelle, oil Clothes/Sexy Shop)

Last edited:

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Does the in-game walkthrough actually covers all of the scripted encounters & secondaries (if any)? The 1st game was a total chore & if you skipped/missed a step the entire update had to be done from the beginning.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey can anyone tell me what should I do when quest says approach brenda in your room. I approached her but nothing new happening and quest isn't completed

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Does the in-game walkthrough actually covers all of the scripted encounters & secondaries (if any)? The 1st game was a total chore & if you skipped/missed a step the entire update had to be done from the beginning.
If there are no bugs :ROFLMAO: , yes it covers them all, but you can't omit something, because it doesn't give you the next step if you haven't completed the previous one.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hey can anyone tell me what should I do when quest says approach brenda in your room. I approached her but nothing new happening and quest isn't completed
If you chose "handjob" and the story doesn't progress, you started like many others from a buggy save coming from v22~v23....:cry: Either try with a previous save (v20 worked perfectly for me) or try to edit the save as someone suggested in previous posts.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes