• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
Right, something has probably bugged out on my save then, I've waited 30 days. If I can be a bother; could you please give a rundown what you did after the "Brenda in your room task"?
you dont have to do the brenda in your room first what i did was the task ask brenda to go jogging then ended up going alone there i met rachel after that i got the task to go to her shop in old town.In her shop i met sex shop owner and helped her move some boxes and after that game the watch tv with brenda task Seasidemystery24 Screenshot 2024.05.02 - 23.19.02.82.png

Reactions: Hjort

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
The 24.1 bug fix is out

Fixes/Changes:

-Fixed repeating beach Emily scene
-Fixed game crashing during night Brenda's scene if MC has "bald" hairstyle
-Last 2 Diary entries now works properly
-New scenes now consumes condoms as it suppose to
-After certain point of progression, Emily no longer freaks out while using a toilet
-Fixed glitch where Janice losing her hair in the "Staying overnight" scene
-Emily's last bathroom scene no longer stays marked as NEW after completion.
-Sfx added to Emily's sex scenes.

servidor20

May 2, 2017
Pero lo estoy intentando, pero antes de las 15 dice que es demasiado temprano y después de las 16 dice que es demasiado tarde
has intentado toda la semana o solo fin de semana , en la tarde, yo lo hice empezando el primer dia y desde que se podia abrir el armario

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
Can Someone help me, please!!!
Sounds like your save is broken.you can try getting the underwear at every hour for a week.did you try going to the bathroom at night and try to use the toilet.Also try clicking the door before searching for the underwear.If all that fails you can try to fix your save with load your save there and then just download without any change or get a working save from some one from here who has the same progress.

Helpasasd

May 2, 2024
has intentado toda la semana o solo fin de semana , en la tarde, yo lo hice empezando el primer dia y desde que se podia abrir el armario
Así que lo intenté toda la semana, pero sólo de 12 a 16 horas. En el segundo cajón del armario de su dormitorio. Voy a intentarlo cada hora del día ahora y veré si puedo hacerlo.

Helpasasd

May 2, 2024
Sounds like your save is broken.you can try getting the underwear at every hour for a week.did you try going to the bathroom at night and try to use the toilet.Also try clicking the door before searching for the underwear.If all that fails you can try to fix your save with load your save there and then just download without any change or get a working save from some one from here who has the same progress.
Ohh, so probably its this, gonna try that to, thanks to both of you guys <3

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes