Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I only have one mission in the list "approach Brenda in your room" (so 5pm), but it doesn't give any new options and after that nothing appears in the list anymore ...
I "approached" her, played with her ass and still have the prompt.

EDIT: Now I have approached Brenda at night, fucked her while she is awake, got a hand job in MC's room, and cleared off those tasks. Now nothing appears in the task list. The new shop isn't open yet, I can't visit Emily's room at night, or do any of the new things.

Last edited:

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
in the old version there is a task to do on the beach with the path blocked and had to find the solution is that in this case this is the case

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, what about that quest with a blocking path? is this the end of the update? I guess I did everything else, nothing in the task box, and now MC says that I need to find another way at the beach, I guess that path is not implemented yet, right?

golgoth

Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, what about that quest with a blocking path? is this the end of the update? I guess I did everything else, nothing in the task box, and now MC says that I need to find another way at the beach, I guess that path is not implemented yet, right?
yup, this is the end of v23.2 but the v24 doesn't give progress on that part.

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
Tasks are empty for me and I just cannot find the new update for Brenda. Anyone know how to progress her 0.24 update?

hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
Last task is finally sex with Emily in the shower, right?
That one and Brenda & MC burglar catsuit hard rough sex scenes are the last tasks. No progress for lighthouse and blocked beach part. Freya new sex shop owner is the most aged woman in the game. I hope she has a secret dungeon in the basement⛓

Reactions: Lestath81

minecraft18005

May 2, 2020
hello i have to kiss brenda on different locations but i cant figure out the last 1 i kissed her in the bathroom and kitchen but i can find the last one
does sombody know where it is

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes