• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

r3in3r

Jan 13, 2022
I didn't know you needed the crack to save the game (kinda lame if you ask me) and now I don't wanna close the game lol, please tell me there is a way to inject the crack with the game open so I won't lose my progress :cry:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Is there a way to unlock the barrier on the path that leads to the other beach? I can't find any other way to continue the story.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
After showing the 2nd mysterious card to Isabella there should be an advice to do your homework.
Try to skip a day to get your next Quest entry.
Hello when will we had the MC have sx with Isabella the cop also when will she got a custome change and is there a way we can increase the boobs

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
Will there be a bonus code of 0.24?
Bonus: Janice's underwear

The items included in this underwear package: Version with gloves: #2 in Underwear tab Version without gloves: #3 Underwear tab Choker .....
Looks like there is something but its locked behind the highest pay wall so if someone has Legend tier they can share it.I guess we will have to wait and see

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Pretty good chance of saves getting broken as new areas and features get added or changed. Luckily the game is still fairly short, so the cost of a clean save is a lot lower than later on.

You could try and maintain a save from one version previous so you have a fallback option for when it bricks.

Vzii

Jul 15, 2022
Bonus: Janice's underwear

The items included in this underwear package: Version with gloves: #2 in Underwear tab Version without gloves: #3 Underwear tab Choker .....
Looks like there is something but its locked behind the highest pay wall so if someone has Legend tier they can share it.I guess we will have to wait and see
that's a bonus from 0.23
Dress code

Reactions: DvLAx3l
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes