• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 27, 2023
Not a bad game but I cant get any further with Janet due to the stupid Volleyball mini-game and wish it could either be skipped or easier to play.

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
I decided to play the game again. I walked to the end (to the old beach). But I didn't get two scenes "Sex in the kitchen" and "Sex during the match". What could I have missed?

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
This game is pretty bad
  • Performance is bad, I have 4070 ti and for some reason it starts to go crazy on certain parts of the fame like the apartment complex and the fricking menus, the settings lmao.
  • Movement is garbage, for this type of games WASD movement is superior
  • Content is terribly boring and lame
  • No incest theme and the main characters are worse than The Twist
  • Whats up with Emily's body, its all wrong, her neck is huge for example.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
The download link for windows says "uncrackled" So did someone post a crack somewhere already, or do I have to wait for it, or do I have to wait for a cracked version of the game, or what???

Jan 3, 2019
The download link for windows says "uncrackled" So did someone post a crack somewhere already, or do I have to wait for it, or do I have to wait for a cracked version of the game, or what???
Is it difficult for you to go back to a couple of comment threads and see a crack? Two and there is already a hacked game on the main page.

Reactions: El Buho

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This game is pretty bad
  • Performance is bad, I have 4070 ti and for some reason it starts to go crazy on certain parts of the fame like the apartment complex and the fricking menus, the settings lmao.
  • Movement is garbage, for this type of games WASD movement is superior
  • Content is terribly boring and lame
  • No incest theme and the main characters are worse than The Twist
  • Whats up with Emily's body, its all wrong, her neck is huge for example.
I have a 4070 ti super 16gb vram, and i have no problems, could been your cpu, idk, i have a ryzen 9 5900x, i need a better one, but it gets the job done, with 32gb ram.

The movement is ok, but could be better.

There isn't much content at the moment because is still in early stage, just wish there was more with each update, since updates come every 2 months.

I agree, there should be incest theme, like the twist.

I also agree, emily's neck is kind of long for her body.

it's not a bad game, i do enjoy it, but there is room for improvements, and we might see them in future updates.

This is also my opinion, i'm not shaming yours, you have yours and i have mine.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and dave143
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes