• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
How does the update progress work.I mean does the creator of the page alone post updates or does anyone who has it just upload it and share the link? I have not seen random users share new updates on theyre own.So are there some rules in place or what.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How does the update progress work.I mean does the creator of the page alone post updates or does anyone who has it just upload it and share the link? I have not seen random users share new updates on theyre own.So are there some rules in place or what.
If a patron shares it here, people can download it.
Of course, they'll still have to wait for an updated crack for it, and for an uploader to copy it to different links for the OP too.

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
If a patron shares it here, people can download it.
Of course, they'll still have to wait for an updated crack for it, and for an uploader to copy it to different links for the OP too.
If a patron shares it here does that mean he/she might face some leaker issues later or something like that ? because the person that shares a link with the new update becomes a leaker

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If a patron shares it here does that mean he/she might face some leaker issues later or something like that ?
"Leaker issues"?

How do you think the game got here in the first place?
How do you think the vast, vast majority of everything that can be downloaded gets here?

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
Well the creator of the page is a payed member of the KsT patreon or he gets it from somewhere.There are currently 1,958 payed members so all of them have access to the new update so why is it that only the creator usually posts updates.

Lestath81

Oct 30, 2018
The quest log says "Ask Brenda for a blowjob at the pool(couch)"
She is never at the couch anymore, I have gone to the pool and skipped time though the days for the last 15-20 minutes and she doesn't appear on the couch.
Massaging her legs via the hot tub doesn't work as a solution either.

I hate the random maybe the appear or maybe the don't that kst's games rely on for everything.
You don't have to skip days on that part. Fortunately, the randomization to chose Brenda's location between the hottub and the couch is done when you enter the area. Therefore, if she is in the hottub when you go to the pool area, travel there again (no need to leave the place if u use the quick menu), until she appear on the couch.

I don't know if ther is another condition or not, but I think Emily should be at collage that time. It worked for me at 14:00 on weekdays when I found Brenda in the hottub.

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
bug fix

Fixes/Changes:

-Fixed repeating beach Emily scene
-Fixed game crashing during night Brenda's scene if MC has "bald" hairstyle
-Last 2 Diary entries now works properly
-New scenes now consumes condoms as it suppose to
-After certain point of progression, Emily no longer freaks out while using a toilet
-Fixed glitch where Janice losing her hair in the "Staying overnight" scene
-Emily's last bathroom scene no longer stays marked as NEW after completion.
-Sfx added to Emily's sex scenes.

gyasuddeen2

Dec 29, 2020
bug fix

Fixes/Changes:

-Fixed repeating beach Emily scene
-Fixed game crashing during night Brenda's scene if MC has "bald" hairstyle
-Last 2 Diary entries now works properly
-New scenes now consumes condoms as it suppose to
-After certain point of progression, Emily no longer freaks out while using a toilet
-Fixed glitch where Janice losing her hair in the "Staying overnight" scene
-Emily's last bathroom scene no longer stays marked as NEW after completion.
-Sfx added to Emily's sex scenes.

Mega

is there any other link other than mega?

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes