• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
alright let's settle this. to make sure we missed nothing, what was in this update? Just Brenda and Emily content? no beach barricade resolution? am i right? because i feel like im missing something and i think im going crazy not knowing for real.
SO this update was about brenda and emily also new shop(sexshop)with new character.There was no progress to the beach barricade for sure.

Pritor

May 1, 2021
How to unlock Janice apartman? I won voleybol (score 8), massaged her leg, did talk and gave card to Michele...i have charisma 2..What i am missing? It says in task:massage Janice at her home, but cant unlock it..She doesnt appear at lifeguard tower.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The quest log says "Ask Brenda for a blowjob at the pool(couch)"
She is never at the couch anymore, I have gone to the pool and skipped time though the days for the last 15-20 minutes and she doesn't appear on the couch.
Massaging her legs via the hot tub doesn't work as a solution either.

I hate the random maybe the appear or maybe the don't that kst's games rely on for everything.

AkiraFFM

Apr 2, 2022
Anyone else got a blackscreen on the part, where you use the latex mask at 10 PM at the pool? I am stuck there and can't fix it.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Oh how wonderful, I guess the game is bugged.
I have two quests, talk with Emily in her room during the day and get a yoga mat.
But when talking with her in her room the talk option shows "new", but there are no options.

AkiraFFM

Apr 2, 2022
Oh how wonderful, I guess the game is bugged.
I have two quests, talk with Emily in her room during the day and get a yoga mat.
But when talking with her in her room the talk option shows "new", but there are no options.
Only works when she sits at the window. Took me a while aswell.

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
I decided to play the game from the very beginning and despite the new updates, they are too far scattered from each other by days and weeks, the game is a simulator of skipping days :) But most importantly, these heels on the bed, especially during the pleasures, are just a comedy. I wonder if the developers will correct the geometry of the legs? This is strange considering that the overall graphics in the game are better than the character models, I remember the demo of the game and everything was fine with the polygons there. As a result, the main question arises, if it's about optimization, why is there a highly detailed grass and sea in the game if what we're playing it for is poorly done.

Reactions: speedus98 and R94
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes