• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
So far, there has only been minor sexual activity, foreplays, blowjobs and various groping.
In fact, there are characters with whom there is still no interaction at all.

You won't lose anything by waiting a couple of months for the project to progress a little further.

For my part, i'll wait until 0.25
You should play the update to the end, then you would know that there is more than just foreplay, groping and blowjobs.
Please don't always generalize everything, what is little for one person is a lot of fun for another.
But it's always worth waiting.

warrenbzh

May 26, 2022
i have a question? how many sex scenes this game has at the moment, because i wait for more content (i played the previous game the twist and like it, but if i need to play for some animations i will wait more).
I love the game and I only play sandbox games, but the content of the game is way too thin sexually. I really hope that the sexual content will be much more substantial.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
You should play the update to the end, then you would know that there is more than just foreplay, groping and blowjobs.
Please don't always generalize everything, what is little for one person is a lot of fun for another.
But it's always worth waiting.
Man. This game will get interesting when it starts to reach the level of The Twist. Anal sex, Cosplay, Sex on the beach, threesomes with other characters, pregnancy, and **please-please**, models that are a little more than low-poly.
Damn, even the characters inherited from The Twist look better.

I don't expect anything really valuable in a year

Last edited:
Reactions: warrenbzh

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
Hello when will we had the MC have sx with Isabella the cop also when will she got a custome change and is there a way we can increase the boobs

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I stopped at chapter 7 of the training, but he cannot study, he says that this chapter is too difficult
View attachment 3529486
You did something what a few before you also were doing.
You moved too quick forward with a special chatacter and ignored other quests which would introduce you to new characters to move on with the story.
Unless the dev creates a solution for that there is no other way for you than to play from the beginning or use a correct save file that loads from a certain point.

Reactions: Kuracnabicikli

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, I had been playing v23.0 and had done everything that was to be done, and I noticed now that we have v23.2 so I downloaded it (+ the crack) but when I load my latest save, I don't see anything new to do. Am I missing something?

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Hello, I had been playing v23.0 and had done everything that was to be done, and I noticed now that we have v23.2 so I downloaded it (+ the crack) but when I load my latest save, I don't see anything new to do. Am I missing something?
That version only exists to fix some errors reported by the community. If you didn't have them, you're lucky. But from a content point of view, there are no changes.

Reactions: El Buho

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
where incest? please make it possible
You think KST is working with all that 3D engine requirements to go for a low targeted population? I think it's aimed at Steam platform and millions of players. Not just a few degenerates somewhere deep down in the dark levels of some dungeon in the internet.

Probably a patch made by or for this particular community in like 5years?

kingman548

Aug 25, 2021
is there a gallery or some shit i didnt realise that the game wouldnt let you save if you didnt have the patreon code and lost like 5 hours of my life lol

Reactions: Vicho75
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes