• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
I have a computer that is sort of borderline powerful enough to play this, but the game just crashes when it starts. is there a way i can lower the settings *before* i launch the game?

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Looking for 0.24 complete save pls.
Seems like last quest bugged after Oliver provide help for Emily. Task doesnt show up anymore. I still manage to complete Emily story for this update but diary is still locked.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Looking for 0.24 complete save pls.
Seems like last quest bugged after Oliver provide help for Emily. Task doesnt show up anymore. I still manage to complete Emily story for this update but diary is still locked.
Diary is bugged you can't unlock last 2 even if you already finished all the events. Skip couple of days if there is no quest then you finished this version

Bro, I tried to carry out some manipulations with crack, but nothing worked. Apparently I did something wrong
extract the .rar(crack) file into game folder where .exe file is located and overwrite.

Feb 2, 2024
It's a terrible game to figure out.
Walking is just terrible.
What do I need a controller cause a mouse isn't doing it?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeasideMystery-0.24(Uncracked, crack available in OP)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I connected to link account and impossible to connect to the game
First you should block nearly each game that doesn't need a connection to the internet through a firewall.
Second you are trying to play an uncracked game version. You should download and replace the gameassembly.dll from here!

Reactions: CAT0X0
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes