• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Bro, I managed to go on Friday with Brenda and that mission is accomplished, no new missions appeared.

When I go on the weekend to talk to Lisa on the beach she is always with a book and nothing else happens. I went to see her during the week at school but there is nothing to do.

Likewise with Michelle, I must have one more step left to follow.
with Lisa take the lounger next to her till she gets bored and leaves, then follow her to the changeing rooms.

Pretty much everything in this game has a prompt, what does your hints say you should do

Keones

May 5, 2021
It's a good game, and there seems to be a lot of content, but looking at the fact that even 1 girl hasn't finished the storyline in 3 years, and there will be more than 10 of them there, it's doubtful. Will the game be finished at all, and if it is, how long will it take, 5-10 years? Okay, these are just thoughts, maybe someone will recommend good games, except for the obvious ones that are in the top on the first pages. I came across this game just flipping through the pages, I didn't even think it would be so good. Sorry for my English, not my native language

Reactions: speedus98

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It's a good game, and there seems to be a lot of content, but looking at the fact that even 1 girl hasn't finished the storyline in 3 years, and there will be more than 10 of them there, it's doubtful. Will the game be finished at all, and if it is, how long will it take, 5-10 years? Okay, these are just thoughts, maybe someone will recommend good games, except for the obvious ones that are in the top on the first pages. I came across this game just flipping through the pages, I didn't even think it would be so good. Sorry for my English, not my native language
Given the fact that this game has a plot with a case to solve and there is some mystery about the death of MC's parents, it wouldn't make sense to finish one after one character's plotline without revealing all the incidents.
Not to mention the game mechanics with all its interconnected written quests for each character.
It would cause serious problems for the Dev keeping track of all, when developping a game the way you would love to.
Developping a game takes some time. Even big Game Creators need years to develop one and they are releasing it with a bunch of bugs.
So I'm quite comfident that KsT remains committed to its continuous updates which is more often than your one post in 3 years...

When wanting a complete plot you should search for games that include also the "complete" tag like the Devs' previous project "The Twist".

Knoppers85

Apr 27, 2017
Hot off the press.

New Character

New character: The sex shop owner will be introduced in the upcoming update.
More about her in the

W.I.P. New character

The sex shop owner will appear along with the sex shop in the upcoming update.
Later on I'll make a post for her name, so please feel free to suggest the name for her.

hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
Hot off the press.

New Character

More about her in the

W.I.P. New character

Later on I'll make a post for her name, so please feel free to suggest the name for her.
Thanks a lot you are savior

Reactions: Saxafran

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Hot off the press.

New Character

More about her in the

W.I.P. New character

What the hell is that???? A "Drag Queen"?.........

May 31, 2019
Hot off the press.

New Character

More about her in the

W.I.P. New character

bro you'd think this team (or person) would develop skillsets for creating sexier character models over time, and then you see something like this. What's wrong with her face

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
What the hell is that???? A "Drag Queen"?.........
Exactly my thought...was already looking for the adam's apple in those pictures and looked at size of the feet!

I didn't know KsT was involved in the next remake with Jake Gyllenhaal.
First "Road House", now Jake Gyllenhall in "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar" as Drag Queen!
So Julie Newmar it is for the shop owner's name xD

Last edited:

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
Hot off the press.

New Character

More about her in the

W.I.P. New character

she is so fucking ugly (n)

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Hot off the press.

New Character

More about her in the

W.I.P. New character

Ida Davis

Jan 3, 2019
Hot off the press.

New Character

More about her in the

W.I.P. New character

Couldn't it have been made more beautiful, it's just terrible.

Reactions: speedus98

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Hot off the press.

New Character

More about her in the

W.I.P. New character

h3B70A804(1).png

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes