Searching for Femdom is sometimes such a pain

ParanoidLurker

Jan 13, 2023
Hi. Each time I'm searching for Femdom games, I occasionally get a headache. It goes like this:

I see a Femdom game, but it's mostly maledom, or there isn't a male protagonist.
But I can fix that using advanced search. Still, most content here is maledom or vanilla. But fine, there's still a good selection.

But then there are Femdom games that only focus on masochism. While I enjoy a bit of pain now and then, I don't want it to be just about that.
(I don't know why I'm capitalizing the F, I'm hungry and tired, please forgive)
Or it's only furry, boobjobs or non-penetration. Again, I don't hate it, but I don't want it to be only about that.

Then there's a chance that the protagonist either looks too big. Or I should say, the girls look too small. While I appreciate a dwarven dominatrix, if I don't see "Amazons" then I usually leave.
With a shota protagonist, it's usually good. Though they sometimes make the women look like giants, or they are actual giants. And once again, I don't mind if there's some of that, but not 100%.

So yeah, it's sometimes a bit of a pain. Though it's possible I'm just bad at searching for things.
I do find good Femdom games for my taste sometimes. But then you have people asking for "Where are the maledom scenes? Why do you hate more options?" And if I ask for their games to include more Femdom, they say "No. Go make your own game." Ok. Thanks bro.

So yeah. A bit of a rant.
Games I recommend; Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S (Darktoz).
It has a lot of masochism themes in there, but there's plenty of other stuff as well.

The other game I recommend is Monster Girl Quest 1, 2 and 3. Not Paradox. I used to like "MGQ Paradox", but the story is all over the place. Not to mention that the fan translation is so slow, it's faster to just learn Japanese. I'm not joking. I'm deciphering alien (日本語) for a while now, and I can understand more than using just machine translations.
A couple of minutes per day can get you really far.