• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Search for RPG Maker VX Ace example projects for learning.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Hey sry for being an idiot but im not good in learning by simple reading so i hope someone has the grace to share some simple project file for RPG Maker VX Ace so i can get a feel for how a working game should look and work. I tried to look into google for it but i werent able to find anything and i have no idea how i can transport a rpgm game from here to a project in the maker.

sry for the trouble.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
so i had someone who helped me by pointing out i can preload existing tamplate maps by rightclickign the map tree. fantastic.
now i have another problem. i created an npc and let them speak text and then afterwards the event teach me healing, but after speaking to me i dont get any spell. why?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm going to have a hard time answering clearly: since I'm making an RPG in a modern world without magic, I completely removed this part of my game.
If I remember correctly, spells should be classified as "skills". So, if you use an event (and not a script) your event must contain the instruction "give skill : "healing" to player#1"

if you need help, you'll better ask on RPGmaker community :

Many of the simple questions have already been answered in the forums.
And, if you don't find, the devs on these forums will be able to answer your questions more easily.

If you're not native English, look for other site on the net : there are communities in many languages
Here is the french one :

Reactions: F9Zoney