VN Others Completed Welcome to Se-rua Academy Creampie Festival [HBOX]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
12.PNG

Description
Yosuke is the captain of the student council. One day, he receives a letter from someone unknown, "I've recently got a girlfriend. But I can't have sex with her because I'm such a shy boy..." He thinks about holding a festival for him. If they take part in a festival, they will get excited and have sex without being shy... "Great idea! I'll soon prepare for it..." Like this, his erotic festival starts...
Routes/Endings: 4 Normal + 3 Special Bonus = 7

Title: Youkoso♪ Seerua Gakuen Nakadashi Festival
Original title: ようこそ♪ セールア学園中出しフェスティバル
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Year: Japan 2009-12-25, English 2016-12-08(Android version)
Developer: Anime-seal & Softhouse-Seal
Publishers:
&
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Mosaics
Genre:
High School, School Festival, Male Protagonist, Virgin Heroines, Impregnation, Creampie, Visual Novel, Japanese, Hentai, Nukige

Important:
1. No need to install version.
2. Not tested without system locale other than Japanese, but you'll probably need to change it to Japanese, cos this is the translation from the Android version ported to PC.

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - - - -

image.jpg image (1).jpg image (4).jpg image (3).jpg image (2).jpg

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
"Censored: No"

Are you sure? Like... are you really sure? You wanna bet your life on it? I want you to bet your life on it. Do it. Do it!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So is this have the heroines having sex with others other than the MC or does the MC get to have them exclusively to himself? Also is there a harem route or is it just single routes?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.
Read the OP buddy!!!

Censored: Mosaics

The "censored" tag was created Long after these games where posted - and very unlikely anyone will go back not and add them now!?
images.jpg
Just use the "japanese game" tag and assume most will be or are "censored"!
It's their law!!!