2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE189632_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The year is 2048 - The world is nearly dominated by a sudden mysterious man and his organization. To kill this mysterious man, the professional group of combat and intelligence "Scriders" sent "Asuka" ...

Censorship: Yes
Developer/Publisher:
Serial Number: RE189632
Shop:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: Full v1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Information:

Download: - - -
shared by @Azoz5643

RE189632_img_smp1.jpg RE189632_img_smp2.jpg RE189632_img_smp3.jpg

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The version i downloaded before making this thread ended up being the Japanese version of the game. If you happen to see the English version, please leave the link to it below in the comment section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffy91

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated Op full version added gofile link. Left trial version at bottom

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Here's the 100% save file because level 4 made it harder than it fucking needed to be.

When you start up the game, you'll see 3 options. Those are all the options in the game.

The first one is to start a "new game" (I assume), from the beginning.

The second option is the level select. Skip level 4. I hate that cheap-ass level.

The third option (has a space between it and the second option) is the gallery.

The first option in the gallery is sprite scenes and the second option is the "game over" screen.

If you quit during a game over, you get to see the scene. But it's in gallery mode so who cares right?

---

During the H-Scenes, you can press "A" to make the girl cum. While in game, you press "W" to get out of the scene. It also acts as a "bomb", killing or at least damaging every enemy within a certain distance.

The "A" button applies to both sprite and game over scenes.

---
"SPOILERS"

Yes this is a Stryder Hiryu parody. They show a silhouette of him at the ending.

Last edited:

Apps

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have a mega link? Alert said to stop using Gofile links and that's all that's up.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So um...does this require applocale or any of those kinds of things?
If not, I got an error saying "The program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
...Well, I got the error either way, I'm just wondering if that's because the download doesn't have that file, or if that's code for "Your computer isn't from the right region, FUCK YOU!"

Reactions: Smaild
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes