VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
nice artwork must say bigger tits would of been good but apart from that the effects of the image look awesome

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@SkullYakker you might want to release the update free of charge to reinvigorate peoples interest, think of it as an actually playable demo. it's up to you though, after the last one i don't think many people will pledge with out playing a working version.

Reactions: dunhill and botc76

Soulfirefox

Oct 6, 2017
Love the graphics so far and the potential of the game. Just wondering if at this point we're not meant to be able to understand Jawa language?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@SkullYakker you might want to release the update free of charge to reinvigorate peoples interest, think of it as an actually playable demo. it's up to you though, after the last one i don't think many people will pledge with out playing a working version.

This.

U

User_23654

Here is a mega link for v0.1

Reactions: wep

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m soo confuse... wtf is that all about ?
link to 0.1 ? but wasnt 0.1 already here ? still the changelog have changed on OP ... i m lost o_O

expected from this game the "sith" will be renamed "shit" to "screw" the name.. (shit joke, ya, i m bad)

edit : oh wait ? did it pass fro 0.0.1 to 0.1 ? thats it ? omg.. ok i give up, i m soo lost right now

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Update Log for v0.1:

• (New Feature) Inventory: Now you can store items that you will find during the story.
  • (New Feature) Affinities: Control the reputation and the attraction that you have with the people that surround you. Be careful, all your decisions matters!
  • (New Feature) Quest Manager: Now you can track all the main and secondary objectives that you will acquire during the gameplay.
  • (Scenario) Jawa Village: A whole new city with 8 different areas where you can walk and discover.
  • (Scenario) LandSpeeder: A little scene to interact with your friends.
  • (New Characters) There are 5+3 new characters in the Jawa Village that you can interact with.
  • (New Dialogs) More than 6.000 new words for you to enjoy. Do the first steps in this adventure and get ready for Camy’s Birthday.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
i m soo confuse... wtf is that all about ?
link to 0.1 ? but wasnt 0.1 already here ? still the changelog have changed on OP ... i m lost o_O

expected from this game the "sith" will be renamed "shit" to "screw" the name.. (shit joke, ya, i m bad)

edit : oh wait ? did it pass fro 0.0.1 to 0.1 ? thats it ? omg.. ok i give up, i m soo lost right now
yes from 0.0.2 to 0.1

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This version ends with our first conversation with our friends... and I can't tell if we're looking at a love triangle involving a douchebag, an idiot, and a gullible idiot... and thus ntr... or if Laze is an idiot who will get shut down by the girl when he tries to fuck her. Because obviously he's going to try and fuck her. Think I'm going to have to wait on others to play future versions of this and let us know how stupid it gets.

Reactions: Escape

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1 free The save don´t work. When you load you lost all from inventory/objectives.

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
the renders is good the game is mostly bug free (in my playthrough).... some of the story is funny and works... but honestly this game will give ya blue balls... as for the bitch of a gf its like your classic comedy flick (girl uses guy, guy gets caught up in over the top runaway adventure becomes famous and a total badass and when gf sees this she tries to walk him like a dog but his new gf who truly loves him steps in and beat her ass) this would work on a final product like a film BUT its not going to work on a game thats going to depend on monthly releases....

Reactions: Pingy

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
NEW UPDATE v0.1.5 FOR FREE:
Sorry to say it you dont fixed it in 0.1.5. When you are by Camie and load it is the same all vanished. Aso it is possible to get the answers a second time after loading so in my eyes your problems are a working save/load function. You get the items you have and so on. I dont know it can be that with these bug you stats are not the same.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes