VN Unity Abandoned Screw Wars IV: A New Cock [v0.6.6 Beta] [SkullYakker]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
they were going to be one of the best devs until he made the forced NTR and cuckold on all the people, see now the drops in patreons after that update and you will see that people dont like forced content upon their faces.
I respect those that like that type of content, but when they dont respect people that dont like that content and they force it on them is normal that people will stop supporting that game. It seems not many devs learned from what happened to BB of DS.....
Pretty sad

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Would've been cool if instead of doing this he just decided to tell stories from the actual star wars universe like Asohka x Anakin, Leia X Luke, Rey X Chewy etc
Who's this "Rey" you speak of? There's no one in the Star Wars franchise by that name, Disney Wars maybe.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nothing there says it's the same dev, just forum conspiracy bullshit.

Unless you have an actual source from the dev saying he's the same guy stop wasting my time with bollocks.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Episode I - The Phamton Dick
Episode II - Attack of the Dicks
Episode III - Revenge of the Dicks
Episode IV - A new Dick
Episode V - The Dick Strike Back
Episode VI - The Return of the Dick
Episode VII - The Dick Awakens
Episode VIII - The Last Dick
Episode IX - Untitled Dick movie

Spin Off
Dick One
The history of the Solo's Dick
My slightly twisted mind came up with different list including a theme for each movie.
Caution, proceed reading at your own risk! You might find yourself laughing your ass off or perhaps smiling sillily for days or even spawn a look of dread terror upon your face that will never quite go away... Enjoy the list! :)

Ep. I - The Phantom Manhood - (Dick Theme)
Ep. II - Attack of the Twins - (Boobs Theme)
Ep. III - Revenge of the Slits - (Lesbian Theme)
Ep. IV - A New Rope (Bondage Theme)
Ep. V - The Empire Strokes Back (Handjob Theme)
Ep. VI - The Return of the Pie (Food Theme)
Ep. VII - The Forced Awakens (Slave Theme)
Ep. VIII - The Last Hole (Anal Theme)
Ep. IX - Untitled Screw Movie (Gonzo Theme)
Rogue Pony: A Star Horse Story (Beastiality Theme)
Solo: A Star Whore Story (Prostitution Theme)

Reactions: Gagi114 and SYRE

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So is it supposed to reset everytime i talk to the droid after the birthday party? I go through that quest then it resets and i have to go back and do it all over again halting my progress

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes