Seeking Sci-Fi / Space / Futuristic Games

White House

Jan 13, 2018
I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi and Futuristic games, but I find very hard to find good visual novels or sim datings about that genre.

Which futuristic games will you recommend me? (Must be placed in future environment. NO modern era with sci-fi traits, like Timestamps or Love and submission)
Also, better if they are 3D, 3DCG, or realistic graphics. I am not a 2D fan

............................ MY LIST ..................................
(here I will add the games you recommend me with personal notes)

Reactions: ShamanLab

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi and Futuristic games, but I find very hard to find good visual novels or sim datings about that genre.

Which futuristic games will you recommend me? (Must be placed in future environment. NO modern era with sci-fi traits, like Timestamps or Love and submission)

*coughs* ;)

Alright, obviously I would recommend it but those that have played it seem to like it. :)

The game has a number of routes, girls and a complex story that unfolds over the chapters. All content is optional and the player can choose to play his character how he wishes.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*coughs* ;)

Alright, obviously I would recommend it but those that have played it seem to like it. :)

The game has a number of routes, girls and a complex story that unfolds over the chapters. All content is optional and the player can choose to play his character how he wishes.
I second the recommendation

Reactions: Nottravis

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016