QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Thanks the game starts now but there is a Error message at the beginning and once I proceed after choosing the 5 additional buildings I can't go further. The error shows up and yea I can't get further :/

Reactions: Kentastic_
D

Deleted member 584847

Am I doing something wrong? Downloaded the qsp, this file, extracted, started it but error messages starts to pops out all the time and I cant even get past the 3rd window or so.

Assassin2701

May 30, 2017
having now tested i have the same error, this is the version from the svscomics link, i'm unfamiliar with developing with qsp and cannot speak Russian so fixing it is beyond me, sorry

NIxon529

Nov 30, 2016
having now tested i have the same error, this is the version from the svscomics link, i'm unfamiliar with developing with qsp and cannot speak Russian so fixing it is beyond me, sorry

fixed the thing in the thing but you have to actually click the symbols on the map to go places

NIxon529

Nov 30, 2016
been playing this game for a long time, it hasn't progressed too much over the years
i would say the newest versions have been the most buggy so far as well
this game supports mods as well although you don't see those in english too often and i don't know i never seen if the qsp translating tool works for those

Also the game has cheats:
gives you the ability to manually save at any time:
"Uncle developer, give me power over the saves"
give you an item in your inventory that lets you activate cheats and edit some values:
"Give me the magic shit, uncle developer"

this is the password for the item when you first activate it:
"I`m a toaster"
*The ` in "I`m" is actually an accent, same as the tilde key

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes