QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
If your asking for School Life then I don't know if you can in this game. However there is another QSP game that has that function and that is Rubedo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps, if not maybe someone else can answer.
it is and you can I looked at the game website it says its a thing but when I read it its still not easy to understand.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Hmmm, for some reason it says my yadi.sk limit is reached even though I did not download via it since at least a month.

Any chance of uploading it to mega or nopy?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I'm receiving an error message just after click to get out of my room:
"
Area: On Visit
Line 19
Code 116
Bracket not Found
"

Reactions: Nigthshadow

gilga08

Apr 30, 2017
Mega >#!8wN03QyC!-GZUk4iL1VoyQ7_NYPQ--I7mllk_UX8UcdpgUn31mLw
it's the generator maybe someone can translate it?

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a good english translation the ones I found made it really hard to play, I didn't knew what was going on for the most part.

Abelpro

May 23, 2017
Hi this game looks fine ;)
I just have a problem the wiki is outdated in a lot off stuf is ther eni other place i can go that can help mi to play the game
plz help mi if so this game looks like a lot of fun but wen you do a character it haves a lot of option and i wold like 2 no more about the options cinse the game is not the best explaining that. Btw sorry my eng is no that good :D

Abelpro

May 23, 2017
Gopnik
Weak
Normal
Depraved
Confident
Royal
Scored
Interested
Cynical
o_O for exenple whats scored or Imterested?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
.. I used to know but I forgot by now...

I think Interested means gossipy though... there was a wiki that helped you figure it out.

Abelpro

May 23, 2017
well if eni 1 can help mi learning how this game works I would be grateful or at list point mi some wear I could learn for myself.
I try 2 registers in their forum but it won't let me :(
But thank you for your reply good sr :D

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Where's the link for the russian wiki? I remember it was decently useful if put through google translate..

Abelpro, the wiki is where you should go.

IcyBeast06

Oct 22, 2017
Ok so I tried this game for a while, but I can't seem to "make friends"(having their names in green) with anyone else than my family. How do you successfully interact with npc's? 98% of the time when I try a conversation or a praise or cheer, I get a negative response. (tested on multiple New Games)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes