QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
english version is unplayable... cant make heads or tails out of fucking anything in this game.. dont bother unless u know russian
wait you mean we are suppose to read that stuff that is written ^_- oppps
at least now i know why i suck at the game lol

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
i don''t know how to edit...well, i'll live with it then, not that bad now though i agree, i remember when it triggered every time i cooked...only once now, i'll be fine :happyblush Thank You
Here a version where it is off. Just modded it for me. Also there is no password to access the magik item.

Reactions: allenandarth

citron

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone got a mega link for 0.4.1 image pack?
well i want to edit the post above you but it was marked as spam because my post count :coldsweat:
/#!X4kkEQZB!O6G1gp8cRKphhuTQF1KQqxgXJcZc0xeAEsAy_rBetNQ < MEGA
/f/tGzu0r2916w/life.7z < Openload

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
View attachment 435

About this game:
Schoollife is similar to Hentai High School but it's more in depth than HHS. You can be a teacher, student or director at the school you've created. You can micro manage the classes, decide what type of sexualities or relationships to be include in the school and more.

Game Info:
Updated: 11/10/2017
Genre: Not available at the moment
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4 fix 6
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
1- Download the Game Files and the QSP file of your choice.
2- Extract both files to the same folder.
3- Click on "schoollife.qsp" to start playing in Russian.
4- Click on "schoollife04fix6en.qsp" to start playing in English.

Downloads:
- - - - - - - - -

Thanks @zoomg for the 0.4.1 links

Uploader Note: we haven't got the Image Files for the 0.4.1 update so please use the image file provided in the 0.4 link and overwrite the qsp file with the one provided above
Hey there is that quest line with the mysterious letter asking you to go to the cinema do you have any idea how the hell to do that I was there at t
he right time everything and I never seem to get to work can you help me out here?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
well i want to edit the post above you but it was marked as spam because my post count :coldsweat:
/#!X4kkEQZB!O6G1gp8cRKphhuTQF1KQqxgXJcZc0xeAEsAy_rBetNQ < MEGA
/f/tGzu0r2916w/life.7z < Openload
Thanks, finally got it. Mega is pretty much the only site that works for me right now =-="

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
The old character/school generator doesn't work (well) anymore. The names of a lot of perks have been changed so the string don't match up so you end up with a lot of double 'as all' characters.

you can edit the characters in game with magic shit.

Dec 13, 2017
Is there a way to add a few customized characters and then just generate the rest? I kind of want to fill up my school, but I don't want to lose the few students and teachers I've customized, or the director, and I really don't feel like manually making that many students.

Oddmund

Jan 11, 2018
Is there a way to add a few customized characters and then just generate the rest? I kind of want to fill up my school, but I don't want to lose the few students and teachers I've customized, or the director, and I really don't feel like manually making that many students.
yes i think every sunday you can enter the customisation room and delete unvanted characters and create new ones eighter by customising them manually ore create random characters

Antimus

Jul 5, 2017
Yes if you want to start from the beginning all you have to do is click what I have highlighted in the screenshot to randomly generate the rest

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
umm how do I get to go to another world it says that's a thing but I cant seem to find how to do it at all can someone help I been at this for weeks now

Antimus

Jul 5, 2017
umm how do I get to go to another world it says that's a thing but I cant seem to find how to do it at all can someone help I been at this for weeks now
If your asking for School Life then I don't know if you can in this game. However there is another QSP game that has that function and that is Rubedo.
Hope this helps, if not maybe someone else can answer.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes