Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So any good ways of changing the money (cheating)? Stuck at that :(

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I was able to change the money in the initial stat when you start a game (I modify the qsp file with the editor). Not during the game itself. Be aware that the game check your stats at the end of each turn and it cancel all the extra money. I was able to circumvent it put the money in the bank account and in the piggy.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
This game has a couple of very useful cheats already implemented, to use them go to the PC in the player's bedroom to chat, and type these as the username (Ignore quotes):

• 'Uncle developer, give me power over the saves' ----> Unlocks manual saving from the QSP player so you can save anywhere including in the middle of events.

• 'Give me the magic shit, uncle developer' ----> Spawns in your inventory an item which lets you edit pretty much every parameter for every character, and as such, be careful with it, you can cause real mayhem if you go overboard with it.

Also, this game has a shitload of content, but with the problem that a lot of it is hidden behind random chances, a set of very specific conditions, or in most cases, a combination of both. My advise is to use if you don't want to wait for the planets to align in order to trigger some of the events.

Sep 8, 2016
This game has a couple of very useful cheats already implemented, to use them go to the PC in the player's bedroom to chat, and type these as the username (Ignore quotes):

• 'Uncle developer, give me power over the saves' ----> Unlocks manual saving from the QSP player so you can save anywhere including in the middle of events.

• 'Give me the magic shit, uncle developer' ----> Spawns in your inventory an item which lets you edit pretty much every parameter for every character, and as such, be careful with it, you can cause real mayhem if you go overboard with it.

Also, this game has a shitload of content, but with the problem that a lot of it is hidden behind random chances, a set of very specific conditions, or in most cases, a combination of both. My advise is to use if you don't want to wait for the planets to align in order to trigger some of the events.
How did u find the codes?

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
I knew this game from before, can't remember where did I get the codes first from, anyways, you can read/edit the game code by using QSPGen, it's available in this forum on the thread I linked to.

Edit: I forgot, to use the magic shit it will require an access code, it's 'I`m a toaster'

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and CobraPL

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I knew this game from before, can't remember where did I get the codes first from, anyways, you can read/edit the game code by using QSPGen, it's available in this forum on the thread I linked to.

Edit: I forgot, to use the magic shit it will require an access code, it's 'I`m a toaster'
Thank you, it's very useful.

Know the game seems very complicate and demanding, but is it funny? I mean could you really shape your character and the world as you like? Are some quests in the game?

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you, it's very useful.

Know the game seems very complicate and demanding, but is it funny? I mean could you really shape your character and the world as you like? Are some quests in the game?
I mean, I like it a lot, even past the translation, and for most if not all of the events you get a chance to decide the outcome, so shaping your character is really there. And give it some time, you will start to see your classmates interacting more with each other, developing certain scenarios without you noticing.

As far as quests go, yes there are some, with different outcomes depeinding of your choices, or in a couple of places, traits. But as I said a couple of posts above, getting some to trigger can be a pain in the ass, so the editor is a good place to check in case you want to make sure of what you're doing.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I played this game before but It seemed kinda overwhelming so I never understood what was going. What does the magic shit do

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
It's a cheat/dev item, you can edit the parameters of every character (Teachers and director included) of the school, including some not available in creation like courage or money.
You can also changue the time/day (Beware of changing hours a lot, the game uses some math to calculate hunger/need to sleep so don't abuse it).
And then there's the shipping-tul (Which may be a misstranslation of shipping tools?), that lets you edit the relationship between the characters.

As for it being overwhelming, maybe if you try to hunt for the quests since some are stupid specific, but other than that it's pretty straightforward.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
People keep saying this game has tons of content....All I see is sleeping eating, school and book reading....there are some repeatable scenes but the stats are so fucking whack and everything its impossible to know to to do what, like build courage, or know when its ok to purse a character since if you click something it can end up undoing like 30 minutes of relationship building or other shit.

Game has too many variables and gives almost no idea how to comprehend them

P.S its annoying how limited social interaction is at school

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
People keep saying this game has tons of content....All I see is sleeping eating, school and book reading....there are some repeatable scenes but the stats are so fucking whack and everything its impossible to know to to do what, like build courage, or know when its ok to purse a character since if you click something it can end up undoing like 30 minutes of relationship building or other shit.

This is my same feeling in this type of game. I can see the potential. I'm sure that I should love it, but everything seems so random that I don't know...

By the way thanks for all the answers at my questions above!:)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

After playing around with it I'm officially done, there's too much information to keep track off, there's too little information on what to do and what not to do and it's not intuitive... I bet there's a lot of thing to be done but I cant be bothered to grind so much and to learn so much for just a god damn game. Some qsp dev's complicate what doesnt need to be complicated...

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
How do I actually save the characters i made?

edit: nvm didnt see you had to select 2 traits

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
0.38 update is out I think, could someone upload it?
Machine translated changelog:

Changes compared to the previous version:

- Traditional correcting the spelling of the user of Salamander
- All character adds the ability to enter any description that will be displayed during the dialogues for better personalization. Thanks for the idea illume
- Improved in-game database for the correct use of the new settings
- in the creation of characters adds the ability to a random selection only name or only the surname (yes, we read ideas and suggestions)
- In the event when nonconducting light adds the ability go to bed, if it happened at night
- new action by the NPC - hug without asking
- new action by NPCs - to kiss without asking
- new action by the NPC - grab his ass without asking
- The game added a new start mode - a brand new mode. In it you will find yourself in a school in which the relationship between all the NPCs, beyond your years, have already been formed
- Added a new feature, now that you extort money you can call for help in locating the characters are. And perhaps someone will respond
- Added new avatars to create characters, a selection made by the user with the nickname Hoseo
- Added a new mechanic. Now, in the description of locations is displayed not only the activity of interacting NPCs, but also those who simply is in the location. They occupy different and in many respects their employment depends on hobbies. Because of this after watching NPCs you'll now be able to draw conclusions which topics to communicate their interest
- Added ability to touch a sleeping relative
- Added a very extensive and branched event that originates during a game of DotA
- The dialogue adds the ability to praise and criticize romantic, and respectively, have an impact on this parameter in NPC

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
0.39 is out.

(Rus)
QSP Fix №2:

( google translate )

Changes compared to the previous version:
- Traditional correcting the spelling of the user of Salamander
- Added a player and bat file to start the game
- Added enhanced download games by illume
- music disable the settings by illume
- Ability to manually set the height of the game image by illume
- Added display mode NPCs in the table describing the locations , with the ability to set the height of the table by illume
- setting output Added description of the NPC by illume
- Ability to customize the location of the navigation techniques when moving between locations by illume
- mode fast walking in the presence of a bicycle by illume
- New event, now to visit you can come uninvited
- Few conventions for the sake of convenience, and now during phone calls displays the name of the caller classmate
- a lot of small changes in different places by illume
- When creating a character now displays the normal message indicating that you have not entered instead of bit errors
- Removed the restriction on work in school management in the new mode, change the character, in other matters, still can not
- The new version of part-time work for the owners of webcams - stream
- Added display of the level of drug dependence by illume
- Improved navigation and time management gg menu additional descriptions by illume
- in menu additional descriptions displayed quick settings music switching, mode of dialogue, etc. by illume
- New event at home - a proposal to participate in the instant lottery
- Now when you click on the book in your inventory you will know how many days until its return to the library, its debt for delay if any and then, what part of it you read by illume
- Added support for importing from the generator characters from vironio
- in vnutreigrovoy generator characters built the superstructure for creating YY by illume
- Implemented manually create YY when filling the school with random characters
- The management added experimental school reset
- Event visit sectarians with bunches
- Event raffle with a bell on the door
- Event with salespeople
- The long-awaited opportunity to change to adjust the volume of sounds, more than the phone ring will be shot out of a cannon
- to expand the number of options for the design of schools, thanks for the pictures Hoseo
- Characters are now walking around the city by illume
- Event with a visit to your apartment novice. With special bonuses to followers of Lilith

Installation of the new version and fixes to support the old conservation:
1. survive till the evening, do their business, save your work before you go to bed.
2. Exit the game.
3. Put the new version.
4. Load saves, go to bed.
5. rejoice that everything is working correctly.
6. Do not forget that periodically should make backups of saves

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So from what I can see the above links are all in russian :/

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
A guy @tfgamessite translated the latest version, you can check there for the link, I'm too lazy to ask for his permission to repost it.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes