QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
can someone post i walkthrough for some of the events?
I for one, can't. But here's some tidbits i remember:

- if the school has an old basement and you go in at night, tentacles gangbang your pc.
- walking on foot at day can trigger a corrupt cop event; you get arrested, the cop demands a lot of money that you likely won't have and if you meet them again later on, bad stuff happens unless you are very good at running away
- walking on foot at night can trigger a demon hunter event where you can help them dispose of a body; generally bad stuff happens
- doing stuff at the church randomly or at night can trigger a succubus/dark cult event chain that might eventually turn your PC into a futanari, regardless of initial gender
- also related to the cult is a yandere that shows up in your dreams looking to kill you
- walking through the park is another dark cult path, randomly triggering events that can have various outcomes
- the sauna has some events on certain days and/or hours, likely 19 or 20 in the evening
- in the library, perhaps reading room, there's a dude that should trigger some sadistic bad stuff, but i'm not sure
-in the playground behind/near your house there is a youth gang you can join and eventually venture out on a few burglaries or drink booze with
- newspaper odd jobs have some variations in their events
- there's a random chance you will get robbed and raped in your house at night, not sure what triggers it
- working as a waiter at the cafe can unlock a few other chains. Be stern with the smoker and he'll leave behind a good tip. Be nice to the goth girl and pay her tab, she'll give you a vip ticket at the club that you can only use immediately after your shift ends. Go there instead of home and you'll have several characters you can talk to. Raise their relationships and their events will start to run. 20 to 30 relationship or more is needed in general.
- generally be nice with all the cats you meet. or don't. your choice.
- if you start an account at the back and deposit a lot of money, 10000 or more, the bank teller is a gold digger who can scam you out of another 3000-5000 or more and you'll only have sex with them if you pay all the way. But it's not guaranteed.

That's about it i can remember.

Aug 23, 2018
So when i create a character the new avatar system or whatever its called all i get are broken images. Is there any fix for that? I think im lacking an imagepack

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
So when i create a character the new avatar system or whatever its called all i get are broken images. Is there any fix for that? I think im lacking an imagepack
Maybe it's the imagepack. Maybe it's the translation. Maybe it's broken by default in that version. Only someone who knows what they're doing can open the qsp file in qgen and check.

SamuraiXex

Jun 6, 2022
View attachment 435

Overview:
Schoollife is similar to Hentai High School but it's more in depth than HHS.
You can micro manage the classes, decide what type of sexualities or relationships to be include in the school and more.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-25
Release Date: ?
Developer:

Censorship: No
Version: 0.4.4 fix5 (English)
Language: English, Russian

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Change Logs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
QSP (0.4.4 fix5):
MEGA - -
Imagepack: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras:
CheatCodes
how do i open this game on android if i already have a 1gb downloaded file? help me please

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
kinda confused here, i cant seem to get this to work at all or start keeps asking me to load this and that, then starts giving me some type of error 11 code .

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Can someone upload somewhere other than Yandex? It's cool if nah, just shooting my shot before I download everything one at a time lol

Reactions: Bootyman

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone upload somewhere other than Yandex? It's cool if nah, just shooting my shot before I download everything one at a time lol
Only problem is that the images file is still too big to be downloaded without Yandex. If anyone else can get it uploaded elsewhere then that would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Sawazumin

NittioFem

May 18, 2022
Maybe im dumb but i have an issiue with where i should add and remove files to make it work in english. PLZ help

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes