QSP - Abandoned - Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

1. 3.00 star(s)

sabia

I have to disagree with themaninthehat on this one. The translation is far from horrible or unusual in many cases and often you can make up what's going on from the context and the available options.

Nevertheless it is indeed rough around the edges, there are significant bugs and only the shipped QSP player runs it.

All that said there are a lot of options for playing it, the grind doesn't always feel tedious and there are quite a few events that are relatively easy to trigger.

Definitely worth keeping an eye on.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

themaninthehat

Probably one of the worst translated QSP games I have ever encountered, and that is saying something. Nothing really makes sense. I met several dead ends just trying to set up a school, and the events? They are completely fuckd.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dragoduval

Nice game, lots to do and you can make a school (Need the Database Generator for that) just like you want.

Also love the rape + sex mechanics :D. It is better than many games that i have played.

You can also make mods for them, but sadly all of them seem to be in Russian. Also it is machine translated, so dont expect a perfect English, it is better than some others qsb games.