Others Abandoned Schoolgirl Brother [v0.38] [Texnoprm]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SGB.png

Overview:
Play as the brother of the girls from GirlLife, Kolka in a somewhat similar but alternate time. The goal is the corrupt your sisters and mother to the fullest extent.​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-29
Developer: texnoprm
Censored: No
Version: 0.38
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

nuls6pjjprgy.png w42eknafh49z.png 2.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 1.jpg 8.jpg mas4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
can someone explain how to run this?
I read the instructions and don't really get it.
Im extracting the initial 1gig file. The qsp's don;t run inside.
Im not sure where to extract the " " file either

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just checked. It's actually the file for "Family Problems 0.5"

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can someone explain how to run this?
I read the instructions and don't really get it.
Im extracting the initial 1gig file. The qsp's don;t run inside.
Im not sure where to extract the " " file either
Try this.. this is Version 0.38 direct download from creator's site...
If you click it, it will start a download.
Extract the contents of the patch into its own folder. Open that folder and the SGB folder in separate windows. Then drag and drop the contents of the patch folder into the SGB/appdata folder and it should overwrite several files.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There are higher-res pictures in the \appdata\games\SGB\pic\ivents folder in the m_zal_uborka zip.
Extract those because the last half are 2000x1333 pics that will overwrite the original 853x480 photos. IF you want.
Second, in the appdata\games\SGB folder, there's a file called game.lua. Open it with notepad or notepad++ and you'll see the line "gold = 1000;" Change that 1000 to something like a million or more like "gold = 1234567" and save the file. Start a new game you'll have THAT much gold :FeelsGoodMan::tf::D

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@muttdoggy ok i merged the 2 files and what to do with the SDG folder and the 1.2 gb folder?
And where is the english version?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
There are higher-res pictures in the \appdata\games\SGB\pic\ivents folder in the m_zal_uborka zip.
Extract those because the last half are 2000x1333 pics that will overwrite the original 853x480 photos. IF you want.
Second, in the appdata\games\SGB folder, there's a file called game.lua. Open it with notepad or notepad++ and you'll see the line "gold = 1000;" Change that 1000 to something like a million or more like "gold = 1234567" and save the file. Start a new game you'll have THAT much gold :FeelsGoodMan::tf::D
thanks for the cheats bro:) who is your favorite character in final fantasy type 0?

Reactions: Paulyt70

Darkepyon

Sep 3, 2016
k i got a question after trying to get the game to work for 30 min i finally got it to open in Russian unfortunately i don't speak Russian =/ so i would really like some assistance in how to make it switch to the english translation the 2- For English, place translated files in C:\SGB\SGB\appdata really doesn't explain what files are the translation and if its automatically english or do you need to go into a special menu to switch any assistance would be appreciated =)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So since the last post here on f95 of this game do you think it worth playing this version or nah?