VN Ren'Py School Secret [v1.5] [LokiStark]

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
LMAO nah, I'm never gonna do that. My girls are too precious for some NTR bs

I'm still playing this game, no strings attached though, I'm not an NTR fan, I'm just checking games out and break them down whether it be the writing, they way they made their scenes, or how they animated the animation.

View attachment 3537632
(Free Ubel pic - made this earlier)

EDIT: I didn't even realize that this game was NTR, I just went straight to comment after seeing the cover photo + I liked the female designs
I see you use the same game engine in your game, it looks great. good luck in your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yazen_

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Just as advice, don't waste your time.
At this point those who hate ntr have already blocked this game and will not see it again, and those who like ntr are your target audience, making 2 routes when it is obvious that this is a 100% ntr story and that any non-ntr scene It would be stupid, boring and meaningless in the context of the game, it would just waste development time.

Better do it 100% ntr and polish the story, dialogues and characters better, since as I said, the public that doesn't like ntr will hardly come even if you do 2 routes.

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
Just as advice, don't waste your time.
At this point those who hate ntr have already blocked this game and will not see it again, and those who like ntr are your target audience, making 2 routes when it is obvious that this is a 100% ntr story and that any non-ntr scene It would be stupid, boring and meaningless in the context of the game, it would just waste development time.

Better do it 100% ntr and polish the story, dialogues and characters better, since as I said, the public that doesn't like ntr will hardly come even if you do 2 routes.
Nobody asked for your advice, if you don't like this game, look for another one you like and don't waste your time here.

Kelbruce69

Apr 14, 2024
I'm new and looking for some FUN games. This one looks good foes anyone has some recommendations? Please & thank u!!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
"The Poetry is strong in this one, the MTL god is mighty, let us enjoy NTR fun, calling bulls like she's because the sissies they are"

Well what can I say, first of all it kinetic for sure, makes me laugh my ass off when they refer to the Bull guy as a she, geuss sister fucks stepdaddy, mommy and girlfriend fucks the she called bull teacher and MC is a pathetic loser that can't remember a word said in class but has the power to see in the future seeing his gf sucking the she bull teacher. And most fun of all she tells her boyfriend when they married he can do lots of things with her but they won't live together.

If you want a good laugh then play this game, if you looking for a good NTR game then keep on looking for one, although this one got honey select babes, it also got the old japanese religion of NTR god stuffed through MTL poetry translation.

Reactions: 5554432

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Nobody asked for your advice, if you don't like this game, look for another one you like and don't waste your time here.
I think he was just trying to help you mate. He was concerned about burnout and many games on here don't ever get finished. You should do what you want at the end of the day and I will enjoy and check it out. Thanks for putting in the hard work.

Reactions: Emelie
Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3532034

Overview:
Daniel is our protagonist in this story, he and his girlfriend Valentina are trying to graduate from school, while Valentina is doing very well, Daniel has a hard time learning classes and his grades are very low, does Valentina help to? and in what way? we will know soon.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-12
Developer: LokiStark
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3532068 View attachment 3532037 View attachment 3532038 View attachment 3532040 View attachment 3532041
Cool

eduboyguia

May 29, 2020
I love the girlfriend path. I hope you keep working on this and keep he anjoying it without tell her. "She pretends not to cheat and he pretends not to get know it" perfect!!!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SchoolSecret-1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Dear lord, you are a dev is it a good idea to piss off any potential fan of this game? He was just trying to tell you the truth - many devs have tried to appease both sides and have destroyed the story and quality, true you are the dev you should decide what to do whether you want to listen to someone or ignore them would be better instead of telling people to fuck off if they give their opinion, he was also respectful and tried to explain it.

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
Dear lord, you are a dev is it a good idea to piss off any potential fan of this game? He was just trying to tell you the truth - many devs have tried to appease both sides and have destroyed the story and quality, true you are the dev you should decide what to do whether you want to listen to someone or ignore them would be better instead of telling people to fuck off if they give their opinion, he was also respectful and tried to explain it.
Hello, well first of all that person was not respectful at all, he had previously said something not friendly, only this comment was deleted by a moderator for inciting hatred.
Second, what I told that person was that if you don't like the game, don't waste your time here and look for another one you like, do you see any offense in that? because I don't see the truth.
And finally, I would not like to have as a fan these types of people who are always crying over a simple game. Well that's all I say goodbye, Happy day.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
He's a hater on a pirate site, not much of a "potential fan". Also, him saying "don't waste your time" to the dev is just as respectful as me saying "your comment could be replaced by an angry face emoji" to you.